PDA

View Full Version : Opinions

Ash
22-09-07, 10:40 PM
Not wanting to say things I can't take back, I think this calibra (http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/projects-restorations/332636-calibra-special-edition-compy.html)looks awesome, bar the paint and interior lol but the shape, smooth-ness and lights really make it.

And what a change from standard bumpers, I mean I HATE fibraglass kits, but some of these euro boys just seem to get it right.

Anyone else got a similar example?

Kinda waiting to be shot down

ade
23-09-07, 12:23 AM
mad - amazing what inspiration you get when youre in a prang.

Isnt that a ford bumper? reminds me of a cougar or summut similar.

Nice job though...

NovaLad
23-09-07, 12:29 AM
I like it...

Must have been a kick in the teeth and a wake up call after the crash!

draper
23-09-07, 09:40 AM
that would look so much better if the split between the 3 colours was a straight line - really like the styling tho

Lee
23-09-07, 10:05 AM
Tail lights do look alarmingly better than i expected moving through the pics.

Although im not surprised he crashed with pedals that close together lol

dannyb
23-09-07, 10:40 AM
It looked a bit precarious in the photo where the car is balanced on its OSF and NSR wheels! The bumper does look the part though, as do the nicely fitted M-B lights. IMO, the colour scheme (not the actual paint job) and interior is dog out!

Dar
23-09-07, 12:48 PM
I like the door cards best:cool:

Jim Mcrae
23-09-07, 03:28 PM
i think it looks really smart, better than most modified croation cars, i was there loads of them flying round in yugos and dodgy i mean neons the lot on belomonts! But that is nice

Saloony
23-09-07, 03:33 PM
Looking through the build pics it was shaping up to be a real **** heap. But im quite impressed. The interior is quite shocking, need some dark glasses to drive it. But i cant help thinking that the quarter panels some how look wrong.

Think, pretty sure that the front bumper is part mazda6.

Ash
23-09-07, 03:41 PM
I think you might be right with reguards to the bumper.

The quarter panels do look a little errr... long, but it could be the angle of the photo.

Saloony
23-09-07, 04:03 PM
I think you might be right with reguards to the bumper.

The quarter panels do look a little errr... long, but it could be the angle of the photo.

Think hes widened them, to match the lights, and the original merc stylie, where hes brang them out the rest of the car doesnt tie in with it, looks almost like a cut and shut.

Alex.
23-09-07, 06:15 PM
Hmm. Interesting. Not to my taste though.

Although I do quite like his choices of wheels throughout.

/jack

paddy138
23-09-07, 07:44 PM
its deadly. tidy panel beater whoever he is

smcgsi16v
23-09-07, 10:02 PM
Loving the rear Lights, they really suit the car.

scott.parker
24-09-07, 12:02 AM
Is that fuel cap not going to weaken the piller??