PDA

View Full Version : Fcuk a duck!!

Lee
21-09-07, 09:08 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150161483962&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=005

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

novacabrio
21-09-07, 09:10 PM
criminal that its hardly been used

ade
21-09-07, 09:12 PM
erm -

"The front bumper mouldings are the originals, we just haven't put them back on after the spray work."

If its a minter why the respray - or this just a touch up? But with only 5k wouldnt thought it weould need it...

Ste L
21-09-07, 09:13 PM
seen it on corsasport...

proper stunning that :cool:

Lee
erm -

"The front bumper mouldings are the originals, we just haven't put them back on after the spray work."

If its a minter why the respray - or this just a touch up? But with only 5k wouldnt thought it weould need it...

Read on, its explained lol

Ste L
erm -

from ebay add..

During the transit back from Indonesia, the bumper was slightly scuffed in the container so we have had the whole bumper resprayed

Rexy
21-09-07, 09:50 PM
there is somthing about that which i just can't add up. its almost like a too good to be true ebay advert.

Welsh Dan
21-09-07, 11:47 PM
Not too far from me that, anyone got the money they can lend me lol?

Teggy
21-09-07, 11:58 PM
if i sounds to good to be true it usually is lol

i was watching the real hustle they were using that saying lol

paddy138
22-09-07, 12:02 AM
bit expensive tough isnt it.

dannyb
22-09-07, 12:03 AM
I guess I will buy that lottery ticket tomorrow then..

LukeC88
22-09-07, 12:17 AM
its not too expensive they sell for that even on high milage ones...

Nick
22-09-07, 12:18 AM
bit expensive tough isnt it.
Not really.. I'm sure i saw a 20k mile one go for near the ?30,000 mark on ebay a while ago.

Even a 130k used and abused one will set you back about ?10,000

scott.parker
22-09-07, 02:41 AM
At the end of the day it's a BIG ass nasty Saloon car and quite **** compaird to what you get now for your money....:p

So why go on and on and on as if it's somthing amazing,it's not....:roll:

Scott

EDIT: lol note the time of post,some one was a bit pished!

Stuart
22-09-07, 07:55 AM
granted its a bit of a cult classic but I'd sooner pick up an M5 for less

mayhem
22-09-07, 10:13 AM
if i just win the lotery....

only problem is when you have engine troubles, headgasket isn't availeble anymore, so are the headbolts.

Lee
22-09-07, 02:21 PM
Ah balls...........

Sting me up...

At the end of the day it's a BIG ass nasty Saloon car and quite **** compaird to what you get now for your money....:p

So why go on and on and on as if it's somthing amazing,it's not....:roll:

S.P

Dont be gay scott. Granted todays money will get you something better, but id rather own that than an M5.

How much are you spending on your latest project again? Why dont you just go and buy a decent hot hatch? lol

All comes down to charachter at the end of the day.

Saloony
22-09-07, 03:19 PM
Plus this aint no mass produced tat.

dannyb
22-09-07, 03:44 PM
Last time I saw one in the metal was at goodwood festival of speed being driven very slowly across the carpark/field. Apart from that, only seen a couple in my life (for real)

I saw 2 M5s today in Bognor Regis.

scott.parker
22-09-07, 03:54 PM
Dont be gay scott. Granted todays money will get you something better, but id rather own that than an M5.

How much are you spending on your latest project again? Why dont you just go and buy a decent hot hatch? lol

All comes down to charachter at the end of the day.

Not too much mate as i have all the parts already...

but as i said i was pished when i posted that,lol

but i still dont see the big deal, im not a fan..

Scott

mowgli
22-09-07, 08:59 PM
I only ever saw one on the road, Superchips had one as a demo, 525bhp. When the carlton came out the best thing ferrari had was the testarossa (the car that Niki Lauda rated as 'a piece of sh1t') The lowly carlton could blow it away. It actually is a family supercar. I imagine the stig would rather enjoy a go. Aftermarket traction control is available these days.