PDA

View Full Version : zorst

gez
28-05-02, 05:55 PM
ive noticed my exhaust is making a blowy noise, could it be that it is shagged, ive looked underneath and theres a bit of rust around the middle box, its a standard zorst, would i be better to get it renewed from there or just buy a new 3" or 4" 1 if so which is the best one to get, my m8 reckons magnex r the best brand, ne advise would be grateful :-/

ade
28-05-02, 08:18 PM
sounds like its blown. if back box only just replace that but might be worth checking system (back boxes usually go 1st in my experience). Been looking at zorsts meself and depending on your engine size magnex, sportex, scorpion etc are v good - prices vary - stainless stell system well sought after - never change it again - never rusts!
Ade

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy!

neiloakley
29-05-02, 12:19 AM
if you like, i've just put a new downpipe/centre box on my mk1 1.2 but i breaking the car cos i'm getting a new one wednesday. I had to replace it cos the old on efell off on the M25. If you want, you can have it for ?30 until you get a new one.
txt me 07732 095242

Performance Car Audio - http://customize.9f.com

Anonymous
21-06-02, 12:07 PM
magnex are teh business for novas, best patr of 300 quid for a system, but worth every penny and last pretty much forver.

Chip