PDA

View Full Version : religious experiences

mowgli
20-09-07, 06:45 AM
I don't claim to be a religious man, but I was staying in a hotel recently & the people next door were very religious.
I was lying on the bed watching tv when I heard the woman shout 'Oh God! Oh God!'
Then this man's voice replied 'I am coming'

They must have been very religious cos this happened several times each night. the strange thing was that the man's voice was different each time.

Has anyone else had a religious experience?

carls nova sri
20-09-07, 10:35 AM
haha think that might of been me. im god nice to meet you sorry if i disturbed youlol lol

Dar
20-09-07, 10:36 AM
I sometimes have a religious experience when I go for my morning poo.

Jack
20-09-07, 10:45 AM
Ahhh, there's nowt like the first dump of the day.

I think I might try and instigate my own religion. Church Of The Morning Log.

Stuart
20-09-07, 02:44 PM
there is only one church allowed on this forum.... CoT

Dar
20-09-07, 02:51 PM
Church of Tightoldbuggerswithnothingtodobutplayaroundonthein ternet?

mowgli
21-09-07, 07:38 PM
Oh, what is their view on the second coming?

Lee
21-09-07, 07:42 PM
Oh, what is their view on the second coming?

It normally takes a bit more effort.

Well, thats my view anyway.

mowgli
22-09-07, 06:06 PM
So, can anybody on here explain why women get all religious at the crucial moment, when the bible distinctly say on several occasions that it is actually quite naughty.

Lee
22-09-07, 06:16 PM
I take it you mean exclamations of 'oh god'.

Fortunately, 'is it in yet' isnt in the bible, so im ok.

Jack
22-09-07, 06:22 PM
So, can anybody on here explain why women get all religious at the crucial moment, when the bible distinctly say on several occasions that it is actually quite naughty.
One thing thats always confused me. If sex is such a bad thing in religion, how come they've not all died out!?!

mowgli
22-09-07, 08:37 PM
One thing thats always confused me. If sex is such a bad thing in religion, how come they've not all died out!?!

Could be something to do with the attempt at banning gays from the church. All of the men who wear big purple dresses, & tell stories about Jesus & how he attracted a bunch of sailors, are heterosexual.