PDA

View Full Version : Lambo vandal caught ! (intresting)

nova---chris
19-09-07, 10:46 PM
Remember a simlar thing happening to another car a short while back. this makes good reading tho. actually caught the fecker and done him for a change. heres a link.

The report
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/norfolk/7003256.stm

The video
http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/player/nol/newsid_7000000/newsid_7003000?redirect=7003087.stm&news=1&nbwm=1&bbram=1&bbwm=1&nbram=1

shy witness
19-09-07, 11:04 PM
absolute scumbag

whats all that about like

Jack
19-09-07, 11:15 PM
?20k damage and the guy gets a ?1,000 fine :roll:

BRoadGhost
20-09-07, 12:00 AM
pfft look at the damage

I'm gunna sue next doors cat for a ?200 to have my bonnet resprayed then

Jack
20-09-07, 08:47 AM
I'm gunna sue next doors cat for a ?200 to have my bonnet resprayed then
Thats not really an accurate comparison though is it

Jim
20-09-07, 11:27 AM
The idiot should be made to stump up the full cost. that'll teach him and send out a message to others hopefully.

carls nova sri
20-09-07, 11:30 AM
personally i'd kill him

dj_wudgey
20-09-07, 12:34 PM
personally i'd kill him

lol damn right if he walked over my nova id hunt him down and kill him like the dirty bag of sh**e he is :D

Lee
20-09-07, 12:42 PM
Businessman Neil Greentree, 38, said he had only parked the car outside a pub for 15 minutes and had driven it home without noticing the damage.
However, several days later his friend phoned to tell him about footage he and a number of other people had received on their phones via a bluetooth link.

Im sorry, but if I owned a Lambo, id notice a fecking footprint in the roof!

He should still be put in prison dressed in womens clothing though.

DI4BLO
20-09-07, 12:53 PM
Eye for an eye !

He should stump up full amount or as he ran over his car he should run his car over him, fairs fair ! Scum

Jack
20-09-07, 12:58 PM
He'd have to be a trained firewalker to get over the bonnet on my Celica, it does get rather hot lol

Just thought tho, why spend ???????? on a Lambo but not have a quality alarm fitted? The alarm I have - and its a pretty cheapo one - would have a headfit if someone jumped on the car. For a guy that has such a "passion" for cars, you'd have thought he'd spend a little bit of cash on a decent alarm with a bump sensor to protect his investment!?!

Jim
20-09-07, 01:30 PM
A loud noise isn't going to stop someone from walking over your car though.

scott.parker
20-09-07, 02:28 PM
Hummm...

Well i can see this will get peoples backs up a bit.

But i have friends that have done such things when really drunk (not to lambos though) when your drunk too it can seam funny, but then in the morning you all go i cant belive you did that, and they then regret it.

It's no excuse but im sure if the guy had not been drunk he wouldt of done it.

But i also think he should pay up the full amount to repair it.

Scott

NOVA_LEE
20-09-07, 02:58 PM
i have so much respect for cars like that i jsut stand and glare in silance at them and not be a right w****r an runover them.....if it was my car id cut off his feet n make sure he could never run over a car again lol

Nick
20-09-07, 05:36 PM
What a ****.

tom reid
21-09-07, 04:01 PM
Hummm...

Well i can see this will get peoples backs up a bit.

But i have friends that have done such things when really drunk (not to lambos though) when your drunk too it can seam funny, but then in the morning you all go i cant belive you did that, and they then regret it.

It's no excuse but im sure if the guy had not been drunk he wouldt of done it.

But i also think he should pay up the full amount to repair it.

Scott

Being drunk is no excuse for criminally damaging someone's property, whether it's a Lambo or a Skoda.
People like this should be made to pay compensation equal to the damage they have caused and then be injected with a large dose of RESPECT.
No offence to you Scott, I'm sure you wouldn't do it now, would you?

rednova
22-09-07, 09:26 AM
For a guy that has such a "passion" for cars, you'd have thought he'd spend a little bit of cash on a decent alarm with a bump sensor to protect his investment!?!

he sells caravans for a living so cant have that much passion!!!!lol