PDA

View Full Version : Good news for criminals!

Lee
18-09-07, 10:55 PM
After the recent accident on the M4 involving a police chace where the scum decided to go the wrong way down the motorway, killing various people, the PC goody two shoes idiots are all up in arms about police chases.

How long now before police are no longer allowed to give chase at all? Its blatantly their fault that accidents happen of course!!! How dare they try and stop criminals! its just not PC!

Good news if your a bank robber. Just got to get into the car, and you'll be safe.

Not that youd get more than a slap on the wrist if you were actually caught mind.

paddy138
18-09-07, 11:03 PM
here in ireland i dont think the the garda are allowed to give chase. only traffic corps an special branch. its so stupid

Novasport
18-09-07, 11:04 PM
Give the police all one of these each....

http://www.police.qld.gov.au/Resources/Internet/services/newsletters/2006/autumn/Monaro%20story%20photo(3).jpg

I'm sure they would think twice about a car chase :D

nova---chris
18-09-07, 11:04 PM
Yes me and the missus were just commenting on this.

What a load of bollocks it all is. nanny state!

Altho that pc that wrote a book on is time in force said it all just about right.
to much red tape and not enough policing. Or infact the police just not being allowed to do there jobs as seems the case again this time.

IMMOS / CRIMS and other peices of crap just love it in this country. About time the punishment fits the crime.!

Jack
18-09-07, 11:22 PM
Give the police Apaches. A hellfire would have happily taken the car out long before they got anywhere NEAR a motorway :D

bump
18-09-07, 11:22 PM
Altho that pc that wrote a book on is time in force said it all just about right.
to much red tape and not enough policing. Or infact the police just not being allowed to do there jobs as seems the case again this time.

I presume that you missed this gem (http://www.24dash.com/content/news/viewNews.php?navID=7&newsID=5170) from the Channel 4 Dispatches team. The write up forgets the games of hide and seek in the squad cars and the general avoidance of responding to calls.

Useless bunch IMO. A mate of mine joined the force to help people, he now works as a social worker.

Stuart
19-09-07, 08:03 AM
Give the police Apaches. A hellfire would have happily taken the car out long before they got anywhere NEAR a motorway :D

genius!

I think generally its the extremes of actions that get reported..

Philsutton
19-09-07, 10:31 AM
no wonder we are in the mess we are, I can remember watchin a police car chasing two tools on a chicken chaser through the centre of notts. It went through a red light an the police stopped an let it get away? wtf i would of just ran the retards over.

ANDYRACER
19-09-07, 11:52 AM
We need to look at how the americans police, when some power tripping copper has a gun pointed at your head you think twice about doing a runner.

And just spin them out or ram them like the americans do.

carls nova sri
19-09-07, 12:28 PM
well its all up to the choppers now

Mike
19-09-07, 02:04 PM
Its a load ob twollox, the UK's Police force is nothing more then a Farce.

They wonder why people take the law into there own hands.....

carls nova sri
19-09-07, 02:14 PM
^true

Stoo
19-09-07, 02:27 PM
Chinooks with miniguns!!

I can help! lol

Jack
19-09-07, 02:39 PM
"Excuse me son, do you know how fast you were going?"

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/Misc/policeapache.jpg

carls nova sri
19-09-07, 02:40 PM
^that looks a beast

Lee
19-09-07, 03:50 PM
I presume that you missed this gem (http://www.24dash.com/content/news/viewNews.php?navID=7&newsID=5170) from the Channel 4 Dispatches team. The write up forgets the games of hide and seek in the squad cars and the general avoidance of responding to calls.

Useless bunch IMO. A mate of mine joined the force to help people, he now works as a social worker.

But half the time i really cant blame them.

My busines partner was speaking to a copper the other day after he had his van broken into. It turns out if he sent an officer to look at the damage and take a statement, he would then have to go back to the station and do about an hours worth of paperwork. He didnt want to lose an officer for that long.

It all comes down to the government. They make the rules, and some of you reading this voted labour. Its your fault lol

dannyb
19-09-07, 05:27 PM

Agreed, there are so many videos on street crime uk, or police camera action when the helicopter could have taken out the criminal and saved thousands of taxpayers pounds. Also, I think that CCTV cameras in town centres should have pintle mounted machine guns, using the camera as a viewfinder.
See how many fookwits misbehave then when there is threat of being cut in half by 600 NATO rounds per minute. :thumb:

Lee
19-09-07, 05:38 PM
Ahh, but that would be against human rights (the right to commit crime without being punished, in other words)

Timmy
19-09-07, 09:28 PM
you know what i was saying this the other day , we had a bike stolen from halfords on saterday, we jumped in my hair car and went after him, i got pulled over for wheel spining and driving like a ass , i jumped out and said sorry but we just had a bike stolen and are looking for the guy, he said ok will you wait by the curb, ok??
so i get out and i get a telling off for acting and going out and looking for the guy, ok fair enough i was dfriving like a nob but we could have caught him right away but no , he asked my why we didint' call the police i anserd he just stole about 30 seconds ago he didn't seam to care much.
really i think there are point when rule should or culd be broken.

mowgli
19-09-07, 10:44 PM
DO the devon & cornwall force still play snooker on the M5?
They used to pull a red car, followed by a colour etc.