PDA

View Full Version : Polybush fitment

Jack
18-09-07, 09:44 AM
Just been looking into some polybushes for the saloon, tuning.co.uk list poweflex bushes to fit all novas, regardless of model. However, rally design - who's bushes are cheaper, hurrah - only list them to fit the 1.3SR/1.6GTE.

I wasn't aware of any differences between the TCAs, rear beam and tie rod bushes between these models and the rest of them... if the powerflex ones fit all models, surely the rally design ones should too?

maccas
18-09-07, 09:51 AM
i bought my polybushes from rallydesign and iv fitted them to a 1.2 luxe plus shell, so i reckon they will fit all models, but someone correct me if i'm wrong

maccas

alan b
18-09-07, 10:30 AM
ive fitted the rallydesign ones to a gsi and a 1.2 they are the same, also the rallydesign ones are very good for the money compared to powerflex, the race ones(red?) are very hard but the yellows are softer, still made a good improvement!

tom_beverley
18-09-07, 11:07 AM
I think the only difference will be the ARB is present on some models. As far as I'm aware all TCA, tie bar, rear beam all as exactly the same across the range.

Do the rallydesign bushes come in two pieces?

alan b
18-09-07, 04:56 PM
yep! they do two pieces and the metal shaft!

Philsutton
18-09-07, 07:57 PM
tie bars are thicker on GTE/GSI's, but where the bush fits on is the same as far as im aware.