PDA

View Full Version : Short Stubbie Nova wing mirrors.

essexgte
12-09-07, 03:18 PM
Due to popular demand, I am producing a very limited run of these wing mirrors.

4 sets to be precise, I have sold the first set already as the person in question sent me his exchange mirrors first & when the others are finished will guage whether it is worth making any more.

So that will leave 3 sets up for grabs, these are hand made by me & are of very good quality, I hope that Craig Green can vouch for me there as he had my old set from a few years ago.

I have since improved the construction method & action of the glass.

The mirrors are made from your exchange ones, that means you send me a pair, I work them & return them to you in primer ready for you to paint, the frame will be in black & the cover in primer. The cover will not be attached to the body can then be sprayed to match your car, if you want this done I can get it done however that will be an extra cost.

The mirrors still angle to suit your seating position but only by manually moving the glass by hand, the internal operation cannot be retained.

These mirrors take between 8 & 10 hours a pair to make & really are fiddly so they are priced accordingly. The body of the wing mirror is cut & plastic welded & lots of cutting & filler work on the mirror covers is needed.

I have an old photo of my last pair on my car & the new ones will look like this:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/essexgte/PICT1905.jpg

These will be on first come first served basis & the price is ?175 delivered.

If you are interested, please e-mail me at mattlockyer@yahoo.co.uk

I have been asked alot about these & there are a few people who fancy a set so get in first.

Matt.

craig green
12-09-07, 03:37 PM
I will indeed vouch for the quality. Slightly better than the ones I made myself, though mine were still remote adjustable.

Matt2107
12-09-07, 06:19 PM
Novarally (aka colin) was desperate for some recently.