PDA

View Full Version : tea leafs

sickrabbit
11-09-07, 03:32 PM
Wifes got a mk 2 fiesta , its 25 yrs old , 33k on the clock only one owner - an old gent of 87. We,ve worked miricles to get this lttle bus into its current state .....paint cutting , polishing the works .....just like my old beloved nova - its cherished ( god I wished i,d still got that motor ) and a minter.
last night the alarm went off ...its been doing this for a while randomly ...so stupidly we ignored it ( didnt want to get outta bed and into the cold to take a peek ) so at 5.45 am this morning going to work , i found the passenger door open , rear seats folded down , vibe sub ripped out .
Thank god for steering locks , or I fear the old bus would have gone altogether.......
As for the wiring , well, the terminal for the vibe ( cbr 10 ) was still intact on the mains wire ...so hopefully the spitter who nicked it has now a useless woofer ........or even better back strain from ripping it out so damn fast - did,nt even hear if there was another vechile involved .....
Moral of this tale ????
There are spitters who,ll get youre alarm going many times till youre either bored of it , or question its value..........dont even go there ...get outta bed / chair with youre mobile cam at the ready ......
Scum !

Jim Mcrae
11-09-07, 04:33 PM
B*stards (B@stards), hopefully they try and flog it back to you!

carls nova sri
12-09-07, 09:37 PM
how crafty is that why is the title called tea leafs tho

Lee
12-09-07, 09:39 PM
where the feck have you been Mr Rabbit? Ive missed your extremely funny randomness I have!

Bad luck on the sub though :(

Donova
12-09-07, 09:47 PM
how crafty is that why is the title called tea leafs tho Tea leaf, cockney rhyming slang, Thief.

Kinky Monza
12-09-07, 09:54 PM
where the feck have you been Mr Rabbit? Ive missed your extremely funny randomness I have!

Bad luck on the sub though :(

Yer! what he said (even though he's gay lol)

Lee
12-09-07, 10:15 PM
Not gay, just a bit poofy.

Jack
12-09-07, 10:52 PM
Stuart is the gay member. Lee is the fluffer.

Kinky Monza
12-09-07, 11:33 PM
Ok, i stand corrected lol

Novadaftman
13-09-07, 08:45 AM
Tea-leaf isn't cockney slang it's general slang mate but the meaning is the same.