PDA

View Full Version : weber carb?

lha
16-05-02, 01:06 PM
I've got hold of a weber 32/34 and want to know what I will need to put it on my 1.4sr. I have the manifold and will be making the conversion plate, I need to know about jet sizes etc. I have rang demon tweeks and they can't help unless I have the part numbers of what I need. Any ideas anyone???

Chris_W
16-05-02, 09:34 PM
Well I got all mine brand new from online tuning, and it had the jet sizes on the side of the box, but I haven't got it anymore! Doh!
Basically you get the carb, an adaptor plate to mount it to the manfold, a choke cable, the carb (which you already have), the 2 T pieces to block off the coolant pipes/fuel lines that go to the carb, an adaptor plate to allow you to run the frying pan airbox, and, errm thats about it. If you need some pictures of what I mean let me know and I can take some before I sell the car!

Chris

chrisward@netlineuk.net
Red MK2 Nova 1.4 SR

Rich Dale
20-05-02, 03:43 AM
I've got an air-box adaptor plate if you want it off me for a small fee...make an offer if interested.

I wrote down the required jet-codes once.....copied from the Weber I had in my last Nova, but don't know where I left the bit of paper...doh!