PDA

View Full Version : RALLY LOUD !!

Anonymous
23-10-00, 12:43 PM
I've just managed to get the 1.2 into my Nova. with all the electrics wired up pritty shit and not choke or air filter it took me 45 minutes to get started once I got it started I got the shock of my life. with putting in the 1.2 the 1.0 exhaust doesn't fit so I put a straight through 1.2 pipe on with a little silencer at the front. it sounds like a very loud rally car. i'm loving it.. Racing to the garage with no air filter and no bonit, screw driver to hold the choke open. it has just the right amount of back presure. Also the 1.0 have to fuel over flow tube from the carb and this has so i've had to plug it up which means i'm getting more petrol into the carb. VROOOOO Bang. Lots of flames from the exhaust and carb. Who needs lights. I'm going to get the videos camera down tonight so people will believe me. NOVADOSE !

Anonymous
23-10-00, 07:57 PM
hahaha, NUTTY!!!

Anonymous
23-10-00, 11:43 PM
lol u nutter :D thats class m8!!! hehe

Anonymous
24-10-00, 08:20 AM
I ran my 3.0 24v senator with just the down pipe, it sounded like a kin american speedway racer poping and spiting flames, fun till the police stopped me.

Anonymous
24-10-00, 12:40 PM
Made it all the way through stalmine and into the other town just to find out that the garage was closed. so like a prat i drove it to my mates 4 miles away and back home at 11:45pm. wow ... i didn't know i had so many neighbours untill last night when they lined the street to shout at me ooops gess i'm moving out soon. LOL class #1 mainiac

Anonymous
24-10-00, 06:29 PM
he he he when i converted my last nova to the big block cav 1.6 lump the car was a 1.0 when i started and when i eventually got it running i fucked off down the street and drove for miles, me and my mate were about 30 miles away and i booted it and it snapped the exhaust in 2 under the box! that was fucking noisy

Anonymous
12-11-00, 02:03 PM
HE HE HE U NUTTER MATE