PDA

View Full Version : Nova 2.0 16v FoR Sale ?1000

r49
09-09-07, 01:20 PM
VAUXHALL NOVA 2.0LTR 16V

FOR SALE: VAUXHALL NOVA 2.0LTR unregistered, the log book is registered as a 1.0 Ltr

The Car is a 1992 J reg Vauxhall nova with a modified 2.0ltr engine see the following specification for details. IV owned the car for around 8 months for driving to work and personal travels. I have done about 10-20 miles a week in it so I hardly use it. The car has been fitted with many new parts over the duration I have owned it and treated well and with respect.

New parts list

New Windscreen - fitted when I first got the car
New Bonnet lifters
New locking fuel cap
New Sparkplugs - Genuine Vauxhall spark plugs
New HT leads
New Tyres - a set of 4 brand new tyres less than 1500 miles ago
New Alternator - Replacement part
New Clutch - Replacement part
Oil Cooler - Replacement partEngine Spec:

C20XE Engine from an ASTRA GTE with apporx 90,000 miles
Piper Cross Induction kit
Power cap
Short shift gear box
Oil Cooler
(Not sure what gearbox is in there but its 5 speed and I would presume its from the donor Astra)
A hidden Petrol pump switch to turn it off and on for security, works as an immobiliser

The engine is sound, its starts with no problems and leaks nothing.

Brakes and suspension

the brakes are from the Astra GTE again. They have standard pads and grooved and drilled disks which unfortunately I don’t have a photo of.
The car is fitted with a suspension kit lowering the car around 40mm I think

Wheels and tyres

Calibre wheels with recently new tyres fitted 195/15/50

Bodywork/interior

Fully seam welded engine bay
Delocked
Central locking
Electric windows
Smooth boot
Boot release switch
Chrome petrol cap
Bonnet vents
Number plate recess
After market bumpers
Front Laguna splitter
Rear mk3 golf splitter
Black interior door cards
GSI seats
Sunroof

Bad Points

The sunroof leaks sometimes, the glove box dose not have a cover, the ECU is not secured yet. The electric windows need a little encouragement to work, Missing a front Grill !

The front bumper hangs down a little as seen in the photos which i will have to send to you via Email, sorry for the inconvience, but I have secured it properly now and it fits nicely

the car has tax and MOT. Which can both possibly be extended before the sale.
MOT until 6th/10/2007
TAX until 30/9/2007

Apart from a few replacement parts over the months the car has been sound and a pleasure to drive and own. For you guys who know about the C20XE novas then I don’t need to explain why this car is worth buying. I want only serious buyers for the car. You can call me on 07739972741 to view the car as I know this will help.Email me at R49eece@msn.com for photos.

ste porter
10-09-07, 07:27 AM
pics to k64kgh@fsmail.net

r49
10-09-07, 02:40 PM
PM ME ONLY OR EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT
R49EECE@MSN.COM