PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been to malaga?

mowgli
08-09-07, 05:37 PM
our firm bought a new digger recently, & i'm going to malaga for a 'training & familiarisation senimar', free pissup type thing.
I go in the early hours tomorrow.
Any travel tips, places to visit, addresses of knocking shops etc. will be greatly appreciated.

I have already learnt
'El Mono esta en el arbol'
That should stand me in good stead If I need to speaka da lingo.

Buenos Knockas

ade
18-09-07, 11:10 PM
lol! I'm just back from Malaga - well thre airport - was on holiday in Andalucia for 2 weeks. Went to Ronda in the hills.

Hired a car and got a a sh1tey Chevy Lacetti 1.4 - I swear we were overtaken by feckin skooters it was that slow up hill!

Quite comfy though.

malaga is a nut house when driving is concerned! thankfully I only experienced it for a hour nefore heading out into open roads

Ade

Adam
19-09-07, 12:51 AM
malaga is a nut house when driving is concerned! thankfully I only experienced it for a hour nefore heading out into open roads

Ade
What he said, they dont care about getting a few dents in their cars, if they cant fit in a space etc they just gental ram the parked car up a few feet etc lol

The people on scooters are complete lunatics.

Well that was the case the last time i went lol

Pillar
19-09-07, 12:38 PM
its an ace town for a piss up!!!! plenty of pubs and clubs. i liked the newcastle bar personally but only cos i support them :P

corsa_valver
19-09-07, 12:44 PM
i went to algarve couple fo month back and every single car had a prang on it! brand new beemers and range rovers with fook of dints in them, serious money to be made out there in body shops lol!!