PDA

View Full Version : A sad 2 days, R.I.P Mike

goldengraham
07-09-07, 01:27 AM
'''''hello, i am posting this on behalf of a friend i know and been asked to put this up'''''

hi all. thought id tell you all. for one he loved vectras and came to a few meets with me and for the people that have met him to understand whats happend etc.

my mate mike had a corsa 1.2 as his car moddifed but not ott as he was more into bikes and had a little fling for a vectra and wanted one next year.gsi as wellhttp://www.vvoc.com/forum/images/smilies/emoticon-0178-rock.gif

but sadly mike was knocked off his bike on the a120 to bradwell on tuesday when a car failed to stop at a juction and hit him side on.mike took full impact of the hit and was left in a very bad way.after all hope's they turned his life surport mechine off yesterday as he passed away. havernt really come to terms with it yet.mike was 19 and loved his bikes and cars. anything with a engine mike was there.and what im most up-set about as his words just before the accident was 'ill be back in a minute,going to get my car im cold and dont like riding at night no one seems to see us bikers' and that was the last time me and all his mates spoke to him.me and a few mates went to see his family today which was hard and i never thought at 19 id be see'in mates pass away.to add to all the emotions another mate of are's was in a bad state today and triggerd him to have a fit.which is rare as we all thought they were wearing off. matt hit his head hard and was rushed to hospital.ive spent all day up there with him and hopefully and at the moment he's stable.he's sufferd a crack to the skull and a blood flow to the head which there finding hard to stop.i didnt leave till he was more with it and he looked ok.hopefully matt will pull through as i dont think i could loose to mates in such a short time.

There are talks of a memorible cruise some time in the near future if anyone would like to pay there respects and join this then please do, i will post up more information on matt when i hear from him again.

Dan 130
07-09-07, 01:10 PM
i read this post and really didnt know what to say, things like this really hit home dont they r.i.p mike and my thoughts and condolences go out to the friends and family, hope matt gets on the mend to

Novadaftman
07-09-07, 01:42 PM
Sorry to hear about your friend mate thats a shame to lose your life at such a young age my heart goes out to all his friends and family and i hope your friend matt pulls threw.

srs1
07-09-07, 05:50 PM
that's grim news to hear of.

hope mike is in a warmer place now and may he rest in peace

gazz
07-09-07, 06:08 PM
very bad news there mate..
i also know what its like to loose a close friend so young.
heart goes out to all friends and family...

hope your other friend pulls through ok too..:thumb:

Adam
07-09-07, 06:11 PM
Bad news that :(
rip

staggy_gsi
07-09-07, 06:27 PM
no way, thats awful news.

my condolences to his friends and family and hope matt pulls through.

krobinson
07-09-07, 06:40 PM
Awful news, hate to hear about things like this. People can be so careless in cars (not stopping at a junction) Its so frustrating!

Keith

tony k
07-09-07, 07:12 PM
sorry to hear the bad news my heart goes out to all friends and family
mike rip

big gra
07-09-07, 08:49 PM
one good reason why im not a motorbike fan, your less likely to be seen and less protected, unlike a car. dont liike my friends riding bikes either!

Martin
07-09-07, 10:05 PM
OMG Thats shti news mate, hope your other mate pulls thru..

R.I.P Mike...

Dave.
07-09-07, 10:25 PM
all my geart goes out to you and his parents and mates
r.i p mike

chris-gsi
08-09-07, 05:55 AM
cheers all.just got back from hospital and matt has takern a turn for the worst. one side of his head is badly solen.and he's building alot of pressure up around his brain.they say he is deff in one ear.and stopping the blood is looking very possible now.short term memory is a bit weird he remembers us all but he cant remember bit like the doctor doing blood test's etc.its hard to see him like this but hopefully give him time and he'll be good.

womble sri
08-09-07, 09:51 AM
condolences mate i have lost 3 friends in the last month the first was a bike accident and he was 19, the second was a car accident exactly a week later to the hour and he was 17 and most recently my mate was shot in a triple murder in bishops stortford.

chris-gsi
08-09-07, 05:49 PM
im so angry my mate discharged him self this morning and the hospital say they cant stop him.hes such a tw4t i cant belive what his doing and he dont seem to care what we say.i no he's abit messed and dosnt no what he's saying but i cant belive the hospital didnt stop him.dunno wat else to say realy

goldengraham
09-09-07, 01:10 AM
yeh its a tricky one there, obviously the hospital have to let you go if u discharge yourself,

just hope he doesnt find himself ill after leaving hospital