PDA

View Full Version : nova gone, hello vxr

MyNovaSr
05-09-07, 11:12 PM
Having driven the new vauxhall vxr corsa i think ive decided in my mind to go and buy one. I also tried the new civic type r and was impressed. To me its rarther annoying as the nova is a car i simply enjoy. But for me I like the fact that the corsa offers relitve comfort and air con while still hugging you in the right places with the tasty recaro seats. It is also just as quick as a standard let and has satisfying overboast.

You might also realise the it has slightly more safety features so you feel better when on the limit.

Am I crazy or am I making a valid point?

P.s. I just decided that when my gf can drive ill get her a let nova and drive it most of the time ;)

krobinson
05-09-07, 11:43 PM
Makes sence, I really want a corsa VXR too, they tick all my boxes too but i'm going to wait until I finish my nova.

Keith

gammienov16v
06-09-07, 12:00 AM
get a corsa they are mint, if i could afford one i would. i went to see one at my local vauxhall and they are the b****ks. aparantly they keep up wiyh the R32 golf too. good luck kidda with the new car:thumb:

BenNova
06-09-07, 12:42 AM
not sure to be honest, i havn't even had the power of even a xe, but the Corsa's are sweet as if i had the money not sure what i'd do.

Ash
06-09-07, 01:46 AM
The Corsa VXR is a wicked little car, I was lucky enough to be at the unvieling and was the first person to have a 'play' and I loved it, thought they were a bit 'girly' and piontless at first but I wass impressed saying that tho, I don't have alot to compare it too and you can't beat the charm of a rusty, creaky old nova lol

Stuart
06-09-07, 07:56 AM
Its a nice way to setfire to half your money over 3 years :) then again most new cars do that

Will F
06-09-07, 08:36 AM
Its a nice way to setfire to half your money over 3 years :) then again most new cars do that

Shut it you old barsteward,

I have had my VXR for a year now (Astra) and I still look forward to driving the Nova when I can! :)

Easy(ish) to tune too....

Stuart
06-09-07, 08:52 AM
Just dont take it to TMS in MK.