PDA

View Full Version : nova 1.3 wiring diagram

LLUDA
05-09-07, 03:09 AM
I am in need of a wiring diagram for a 1.3 carb nova. I am having a few issues namely indicators not workin despite hazard lights functioning, my brake lights aren't workin though park lights are ok. I would like to connect my roof light and door triggers... Electricians charge too much in jamaica and I am pretty good with electronics jus that I want to go directly to the problem source rather than fish around lol

Stuart
05-09-07, 08:06 AM
do you get haynes manuals in Jamaica? If so then they have decent enough wiring diagrams

a2lt16v
05-09-07, 10:30 AM
how the hell did a nova get to jamaica!!!!!!!!!

LLUDA
05-09-07, 08:58 PM
Lol unfortunately cant find such a thing my bro had one but it got damaged and he threw it out.......lol Peter moodie ( a longtime race car driver) brought them in they mainly brought in nova vans alot of companies and government organisations had them as runaround vehicles, however, they seem to have jus dissapeared lol we also have the corsa b (actually the mexican made version) marketted out here as the chevy joy..if i could find one cheap, matter a fact selling (people seem to hold onto them) i would strip my engine, gearbox, rollcage etc out of my nova and swap them into the b

LLUDA
05-09-07, 08:59 PM
anyways someone please scan the wiring diagrams for me an load it if possible :(

dan23
05-09-07, 09:22 PM
you can buy manuals on e bay