PDA

View Full Version : Help mc/cp!!!

pukka-novasr
10-05-02, 04:35 PM
i got a 1.4sr wiv 40s etc but they need settin up badly, all the rollin rds here are shite, i reckon sum1 like one of u 2 would do a better job tunnin it, by ear than they will on the rollin rd. Does one of u fancy earnin a few quid and doin it for me i live in shrewsbury which is the w.mids. Ive bought a carb balancer but, could do wiv ur assistance,just balancing them settin up timin, mixture etc cheers. At the ive mo turn the stop screws all the way out cause as soon as i screw them in and make contact wiv the linkage the tick over will stick at bout 2000 revs when returnin, it does it a bit now but will gradually return. Cant seem to find no leakages(sprayed wd40 all round and checked engine noise but it stays the same), will out of tune cause tis? also it pops like made when the revs stay at 2000revs fink that indicates mixture too weak i know its meant to do it abit but not like how it does because they did use to b ok but all tis has recently happened when changin over a new bottom end.

CP
13-05-02, 09:49 AM
Sorry m8, not seen your post til now. Been busy. Will mail u direct soon.