PDA

View Full Version : *Stolen* - J318 LHA

Mike
03-09-07, 03:35 PM
Stolen between 1.35am an 7.15am this morning (Monday 3rd September) from outside mine & the missus new fecking house!

White, pov spec exterior, merit badge on boot, blue sparco's harnesses etc etc i built the fecker from a shell, so i know every last part, and can identify them.

Police aware and have a few local suspects at this time aswell

STOLEN FROM THE WEDNESFIELD AREA OF WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDS.

A large cash reward is now up for anyone that can lead to sucessful recovery of said vehicle.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/mikenova/LHAura/109_0138.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/mikenova/LHAura/109_0137.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/mikenova/LHAura/109_0136.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/mikenova/LHAura/109_0133.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/mikenova/LHAura/109_0127.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/mikenova/LHAura/107_0124.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/mikenova/111_0144.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/mikenova/engine%20convo/PICT0051.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/mikenova/Entire%20reshell/Picture151.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/mikenova/Entire%20reshell/Picture150.jpg

Yes it was alarmed & immob before anyone asks. Im now the proud owner of nothing more then a door lock and set of keys....

If you see it, FFS call the fecking Police and report a sigthing with location!

ANDYRACER
03-09-07, 03:37 PM
Gutted for you fella.
I had the novas wing mirror kicked off mine Friday night, some right vvankers in this world. :mad:

Adam
03-09-07, 03:42 PM
Thats fooking ****e news Mike :(

Hate to say this, but its probably already stripped for parts :(

Shall keep an eye out up this way fella.

Mike
03-09-07, 03:44 PM
Im 110% sure its already stripped for parts TBH, and my guess is ill have a call tommorrow sometime from the police saying theyve found a burnt out shell that was my car...

burgo
03-09-07, 03:48 PM
fukc sake, gutted for ya bud. i know how much work you put into that. hope it turns up untouched for ya

Adam
03-09-07, 03:52 PM
Im 110% sure its already stripped for parts TBH, and my guess is ill have a call tommorrow sometime from the police saying theyve found a burnt out shell that was my car...
Sounds like your luck with nova's is ****e, your last one was stolen too wasn't it?

Stantonio
03-09-07, 03:53 PM
if i see it mate i'll chase the ****er, where you based at so i know what area? i'll keep a look out for parts aswell, ebay is a good place to look!!

Mike
03-09-07, 03:57 PM
Sounds like your luck with nova's is ****e, your last one was stolen too wasn't it?

yep, last one was stolen on June 27th 2004, and recovered in bits aswell...

Based in wolvo matey, i know evey last part, and can identify every last nut and bolt :thumb:

burgo
03-09-07, 04:02 PM
purhaps it might be worth putting up a couple of interior and engine bay pics aswell mate so people know what there keeping a eye out for

a2lt16v
03-09-07, 04:05 PM
there are some right pricks about hopefully they crashed it and mutilated there face against a tree or something like that.

no doubt mummy and daddy didnt take them on holiday when they were little so he is now metally disturbed and his grandad raped him also, this is what he will tell the courts so they let him off and you end up with nothing

the uk needs to sort there punishment out i reckon

Kinky Monza
03-09-07, 04:10 PM
How many other forums have you posted this on Mike?

Absolutely bloody gutted for you babe, will keep my eyes peeled and hope you get it back in one peice!

Mike
03-09-07, 04:13 PM
How many other forums have you posted this on Mike?

Absolutely bloody gutted for you babe, will keep my eyes peeled and hope you get it back in one peice!

its on another 3, its not on MiG or VXON etc etc

Stantonio
03-09-07, 04:16 PM
dam right mate, my mates car got knicked over a year ago, it had been missing a couple of weeks and we gave up over it, it was a corsa GSI, couple of months later we was driving around in licoln and saw it parked up with different number plates, so we needed da ****er back lol :D

Kinky Monza
03-09-07, 04:18 PM
its on another 3, its not on MiG or VXON etc etc

I've just posted on a few with a link to this thread, vxol, vvoc, vxp ect

Mike
03-09-07, 04:37 PM
I've just posted on a few with a link to this thread, vxol, vnvoc, vxp ect

thank you muchly :D just on the phone now to my insurers, see what they say.

Pink Princess
03-09-07, 04:38 PM
Sorry to hear about this, Yes Kinky Monza posted it on our site too :P Good Luck in recovering it

Kinky Monza
03-09-07, 04:42 PM
Sorry to hear about this, Yes Kinky Monza posted it on our site too :P Good Luck in recovering it

Cheers Nat, all helps if all the VXL sites keep their eyes open with sh!t like this!

Mike, no bother, she's a stunning car and deserves to be found!

Stantonio
03-09-07, 04:46 PM
i still can't get over your luck with them mate, both have been nicked thats bad, take the hazard switch out was well as ya fasica plate for ya cd player. but sorry to hear it mate.

Mike
03-09-07, 04:47 PM
i still can't get over your luck with them mate, both have been nicked thats bad, take the hazard switch out was well as ya fasica plate for ya cd player. but sorry to hear it mate.

face plate was in house, shizzle at the hazard switch, have a top dog imobb instead! Fuel cut off switch and bits an bobs

tom_beverley
03-09-07, 04:53 PM
Gutted for you mate I'l keep a look out in the very unlikely case its up here, hope you get it back in one piece :(

Stantonio
03-09-07, 04:55 PM
sounds like it's ben nicked buy someone who defo new what they was doing matey.

bump
03-09-07, 04:57 PM
That's a real s****er mate, Hope it turns up all ok.

Mike
03-09-07, 04:57 PM
last one was the same, the entire alarm and alarm loom was missing when the car was recovered :S

Mazz
03-09-07, 05:00 PM
Gutted for you Mike :( Can't image how you feel...posted on our site..

http://www.westmidsonline.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=8598

Stantonio
03-09-07, 05:10 PM
so defo someone who no'z what there doing, to55ers da lot of them mate, why can't they just buy there own cars.

goldengraham
03-09-07, 05:35 PM
Tottaly gutted for you mate. Looks really nice aswell, hope it turns up untouched for you

mine was stolen just before i went to pick it up from the previous owners, luckily 2 weeks later police caught 3 chav scums driving it and managed to recover it for us.

puss puss
03-09-07, 05:58 PM
gutted mate! really am, i doubt it will be down near me but none the less ill keep a look out and a ear to the ground for ya ill have a look on ebay for some parts as well bud :)

hopefully she will return.

-Nat

coombsey
03-09-07, 05:59 PM
gutted it was nice aswel

JSeymour
03-09-07, 06:16 PM
bad news mate, good luck getting it back!

carls nova sri
03-09-07, 07:08 PM
feel gutted myself and it's not even my car what did the insurance have to say and any news yet

Ash
03-09-07, 09:23 PM
that really is ****, and twice too. You want me to post on VXSCC? or have you done that one?

novanutted
03-09-07, 09:30 PM
thats sick hope you find the ****er and drop kick the ****er

Dave.
03-09-07, 09:58 PM
s*it mike gutted for you.. hope you find it in one piece.. i know how much this means to you.. even though im a fair bit away ill still keep my eyes peeled

if you find the f*cker who done it get baxter round for a good old chav t*atting

Riggy
03-09-07, 09:58 PM
gutted mike ,as you know mine was stolen 18 mths ago now , police found it 4 days later though with minimal damage , if its been torched its normally found within a few hours though , so there is a bit of luck

Dave.
03-09-07, 10:02 PM
this might sound bad but fingers crossed you get it back partially stripepd rather than torched or wrote off.. at lest then you can just get it road legal

Dan 130
03-09-07, 10:22 PM
as everyone said really genuinley sorry for ya bud will allso keep my eyes peeled just incase

Martin
03-09-07, 10:23 PM
Posted on JOV too..

Fingers crossed mate

shy witness
03-09-07, 10:33 PM
i hate car theives

i got my 1st nova stole alott years ago

spent alotta time..............and alotta money on it aswell

and it dissapeared of the face of thee earth appoarently

it was never found

hopefully thats not the case with youres mate............good luck

Kinky Monza
03-09-07, 10:36 PM
I've posted this on vxol, vvoc, vx pirates, vx torque and cavalier crazy, so hopefully the word will get passed round enough to get your car back!

peester
04-09-07, 07:22 AM
ill be keepin my eye out mate..
bad times..

Novadaftman
04-09-07, 08:52 AM
Bad luck mate it's been someone that knows you and the car well other wise they wouldn't have got by the imobiliser. will keep and eye out for it up here but doubt it will be up here good luck but i think you ain't getting it back not in one bit anyway mate sorry.

burgo
04-09-07, 11:38 AM
Bad luck mate it's been someone that knows you and the car well other wise they wouldn't have got by the imobiliser. will keep and eye out for it up here but doubt it will be up here good luck but i think you ain't getting it back not in one bit anyway mate sorry.how did you work that out. if you find the immobiliser wires it takes 5 seconds to by pass them and being as most people connect it in by the steering couling it really isnt hard at all

Philsutton
04-09-07, 11:41 AM
yep or they just did the hazzard light switch as most the tiem that will by pass the immobiliser lol

GRUNT 16V
04-09-07, 12:55 PM
Gutted!!for you bud!!

stuartyj21
04-09-07, 01:04 PM
hi mate really sorry to here that, im gutted for ya the wee car looked clean.
hope you get the feckers!!!:mad:

Mike
04-09-07, 02:34 PM
yep or they just did the hazzard light switch as most the tiem that will by pass the immobiliser lol

alarm SHOULD have gone off first when they tried to enter the car :tard:

craig green
04-09-07, 03:55 PM
Sorry to hear it Mike. Chin up & fingers crossed it turns up unharmed.

Adam
04-09-07, 04:41 PM
alarm SHOULD have gone off first when they tried to enter the car :tard:
Depends which alarm tho, and how they entered.
Bent the door back and through a window wouldn't set a door pin switch off.

gazz
04-09-07, 06:26 PM
cant belive it mate.
everyone has said it really,well gutted for you bud

SRlew
04-09-07, 06:35 PM
no way! am gutted for you mike! hope it turns up!

Dave.
04-09-07, 06:54 PM
any news mike?

JOV
04-09-07, 07:10 PM
Hope it turns up mate, Think martin has posted it up on our site already :thumb:

Matt2107
04-09-07, 08:16 PM
Sorry to here about this Mike... same people that took your last one?

MyNovaSr
04-09-07, 10:52 PM
There are some fkers out there. what make of alarm was it on the car if u dont mind me asking? When i had mine someone tried it on when id only bin in home for 2 mins. Just gotta have good insurance and not let it bother you too much or ull just worry....

sorry none the less

p.s. By looks of the pics there was no alarm bin in engine bay, so they probs cracked open the bonnet and sorted the alarm before it had a chance to sound. fkers

Teggy
04-09-07, 11:02 PM
omg what a shame good luck mate i think you will need it now

Mike
05-09-07, 01:49 PM
Its been a funny sort of few days......

These two pictures alone sum up what remains of my now super duper lightweight Nova.....

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/mikenova/PICT0118.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/mikenova/PICT0117.jpg

Ernie
05-09-07, 01:51 PM
At lease it tryed to stay looking at the marks it left behind poor thing.

Mike
05-09-07, 01:53 PM
At lease it tryed to stay looking at the marks it left behind poor thing.

It is staying ;)

Thats where it was recovered from at around 8pm last night :thumb:

Ernie
05-09-07, 01:55 PM
note to self go read upto date post's sorry mike lol.
So i take it has been found now then ?

Mike
05-09-07, 01:58 PM
note to self go read upto date post's sorry mike lol.
So i take it has been found now then ?

lol yeah its been recovered now, ive not gone through the insurance as i dont want to lose 3 years NCB for a fecking Nova lol

It should be delivered to my driveway from the police impound within the next hour or so, then the fun shall start all over again :D its basically been stripped back down to a bare rolling shell

Ernie
05-09-07, 02:01 PM
is the engine still there ?or has every thing gone.

tom_beverley
05-09-07, 02:07 PM
Tw@ts, it really pisses me off that people do this. I'd love to find some of the stripped parts off her mate and have the time of my life ripping each of their funking fingers off and shoving them down their throats!

On a lighter note, I'm honestly really pleased you have got her back.

Mike
05-09-07, 02:10 PM
is the engine still there ?or has every thing gone.

it is.........kinda :tard:

I couldnt get any pictures of it in the impound as its a proper Police one & you cant take pictures in there, but once it arrives here at home, ill get some pics..........

Tom, im really really fcuking pissed off TBH mate.

BTW, anyone selling a LET engine?

Adam
05-09-07, 02:21 PM
Good news youve got it back, but fooking gay news all the expensive bits are gone :(

Mike
05-09-07, 02:22 PM
Feel free to leave your comments :D

http://www.expressandstar.co.uk/2007/09/05/mikes-pride-and-joy-stolen/

Adam
05-09-07, 02:28 PM
Lol.
How did you go about getting it in the paper?

Mike
05-09-07, 02:30 PM
Lol.
How did you go about getting it in the paper?

;)

Itll be on page 5 of tonight's Express & Star (Midlands Edition)

Mike
05-09-07, 02:38 PM
Just been called by Len from MMS recovery (top bloke, well worth a mention!!!) and hes loading my car onto a flat bed right now, and itll be with me in around 30mins.

Prepare for some rather erm, interesting pictures.........

Adam
05-09-07, 02:40 PM
Those white marks on the road, i assume thats where the car was left completely bare, so it was just dragged along the road on its floor?

If your not claiming on the insurance, that means you've lost everything, apart from the ?50 shell:cry: :eek::eek:

Mike
05-09-07, 02:50 PM
Those white marks on the road, i assume thats where the car was left completely bare, so it was just dragged along the road on its floor?

If your not claiming on the insurance, that means you've lost everything, apart from the ?50 shell:cry: :eek::eek:

those white marks is where LHAura though it would be better to use her brake disc's as wheels, theres damage to the passenger side syll, and the roof skin has been attacked above the drivers head with what looks like a steel bar!

It was recovered less then a mile from its registered address, and nearly 1mile from where it was stolen (mine an missus new house, moved in less then 2 weeks ago!!) its been off roading as its plastered in grass, mud & sh1t etc, minus a front bumper, minus a brake res tank :tard: no back box, no K&N, rad has been un-plumbed, engine mostly un-wired, missing one rear suspension spring :tard: etc etc

EDIT - Erm pretty much yes, ive lost everything bar a ?50 shell, ?80 ATE brakes, parts of the engine and ?180 suspension kit & a Sparco steering wheel.

Novadaftman
05-09-07, 03:20 PM
well mike at least you got it back and it wasn't burnt out you already knew it would be stripped out a take it by the markings the wheels are off it then well you got it back now thats the main thing so time too start again but i think your going to have to improve the security a bit more now mate.

Dave.
05-09-07, 03:22 PM
very lucky mine be thankfull tis not been burnt out.. if you need any parts boots doors etc let me know and ill help out asmuch as i can matey :thumb:

puss puss
05-09-07, 03:43 PM
very lucky mate glad to hear you got her back any pictures?

-Nat

burgo
05-09-07, 04:39 PM
left you a comment bud ;) lol. wheres these pics anyway

Martin
05-09-07, 04:45 PM
glad you got it back matey, am sure you have her up and runing again soon, need any help sourcing parts giv us a shout

NOVA_LEE
05-09-07, 04:53 PM
2 lads tried to have me car off me the other nite but when ya own a nova ya know every little noise the car makes like the sound i herd when i herd me passenger door shut so i had a look n 2 lads was sat in it couldnt take it cos i was out the house to fast in a pissed state of rage, was gonna kill em..............i know who it was aswell!!!!

Mike
05-09-07, 05:22 PM
2 lads tried to have me car off me the other nite but when ya own a nova ya know every little noise the car makes like the sound i herd when i herd me passenger door shut so i had a look n 2 lads was sat in it couldnt take it cos i was out the house to fast in a pissed state of rage, was gonna kill em..............i know who it was aswell!!!!

thanks for you input chap, but er, basically, wow.

General Baxter
05-09-07, 05:35 PM
mike what ever you need come and raid my shells :)

Mike
05-09-07, 05:40 PM
Right then, some pics.

Passenger syll is bent, drivers roof skin damaged, wing dented. Thats the only damage to the shell.

Parts stolen are -

Sparco sprints buckets in blue
Sparco 3 point harnesses in blue
Fearless rear brace
Carbon rear door card things
Kenwood 6 disc changer
JBL 3way door speakers in black
MOMO leather gearknob and leather gaitor both with blue detialing
Alloys
K&N filter

Suspicios parts which make me think even more it was a particular model GM owner from MIG who lives by me and ive seen loads driving past my car until it went for a lonesome drive -

Interior Mirror
Hazard Switch
Spare wheel retaining screw on thingy
Brake resovior tank
GSi K&N filter
GM Nova battery
Ashley backbox (but left system & manifold?)
All rad hoses lose (Roose Motorsport hoses)
Bailey tank has been drained and losend off

Enjoy -

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/mikenova/PICT0119.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/mikenova/PICT0120.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/mikenova/PICT0121.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/mikenova/PICT0122.jpg

EDIT - An my brakes are royally fcuked, being as the disc's were used as wheels....

BigStan
05-09-07, 05:40 PM
Well i havent been on for a while and come back to find this, im proper gutted for you mate and glad you now have her back !

Suspicios parts which make me think even more it was a particular model GM owner from MIG who lives by me and ive seen loads driving past my car until it went for a lonesome drive

Couldnt you pay him a visit or check out to see if he has any cool new upgrades ?

Mike
05-09-07, 05:48 PM
Couldnt you pay him a visit or check out to see if he has any cool new upgrades ?

i have a reg plate and can HPi check it to obtain an adress legally :thumb:

Adam
05-09-07, 05:48 PM
Quite rare parts, should be easy to keep an eye out for people selling them on ebay etc.

It does sound like someone had their eye on it for a while, seeing as they stole specific parts.

Any ideas how they stole it? Ignition barrel damaged etc?

Mike
05-09-07, 05:50 PM
Ignition barrel totally fcuked, bonnet looks like its been prised open and alarm disconnected aswell, then its just enter via the old chestnut of screwdriver in lock, hence the massive oversized hole in the door lol when i put the locks in, i put them in in a way that i knew wouldnt be so easy to remove them lol

Adam
05-09-07, 05:58 PM
That'll be it then.
Bonnet prised open, alarm disconnected, door lock done, barrel fcuked :(

bump
05-09-07, 06:19 PM
Glad to hear that you got her back.
It's a right b*****d about having to rebuild again.
Have you got a drive at your new place? If so try here (http://www.workproductsdirect.com/shop/shop.php?c1=Parking%20Posts&c2=Fold%20Down).

Try and take it easy mate.

Dave.
05-09-07, 06:22 PM
if i were you id be carefull mike as if theyre taken it once they might come and take it again if they wanted the engine.. they know whats missing so theyll come prepared.. if i were you id pop it in a garage or take the wheels off and put it on axle stands or something so it cant be moved.

Ste L
05-09-07, 06:50 PM
gutted for you mate, know the feeling havinbg your car stole..

had one nova stolen,
and 2 attepted - old red SRi and my valver :(

Riggy
05-09-07, 09:14 PM
gutted for you mike , least when mine went it was just my sub,amp and 6x9 , a bent door and a dented wing , i thought that was **** lol

as said if you need any parts ive got a ****load

Nick
05-09-07, 10:52 PM
Gutted, but at least you got the shell back !

I'l be on the look-out for any of these parts locally. I get alot of bits offered round here as i'm one of very few Nova owners.

Kinky Monza
06-09-07, 12:33 AM
Pleased you have her back but fooking hell!

tom_beverley
06-09-07, 10:27 AM
Good to see her back mate, I'll keep a look out for the parts, the Fearless brace should be the baby to track the feckers.

craig green
06-09-07, 10:57 AM
yeah its been recovered now, ive not gone through the insurance as i dont want to lose 3 years NCB for a fecking Nova

If your experience is anything like when my Cav was stolen, the insurance broker will still load your next premium.

I got charged extra for having had a car stolen even though I didnt claim. Telling them is the worst thing you can do if you have no intentions of claiming. Sorry.

Hope things work out mate. Be sure to post wanted ads for anything you need. I'm sure the NL spirit will come good & conquer all.

Mike
06-09-07, 03:43 PM
Well, its sitting outside on the drive at present, and i dont know what to do with it.

Martin
06-09-07, 04:10 PM
you mentioned a let, does that mean the 1.6 8v engines forsale?, i fancy gettin a spare for wen i slap the turbo onto it incase it goes pop

Mazz
06-09-07, 04:48 PM
If you need any parts, your more than welcome to come and raid my garage and shed...

Mike
06-09-07, 05:03 PM
Mazz, your a star mate!

If i plan to build, ill be need -

Drivers door
GSi door card (drivers side)
GSi door cappings
GSi rear qaurter trims (carbon ones got nicked)
Rear shock top mount
Steering cowling
Lock set an ignition barrel & black box thingy
Centre console
Interiocr mirror
Fag lighter
Some form of back box
GSi air filter box
etc etc

vaughanmc
06-09-07, 05:09 PM
I've got 2 GSi door cappings mate and the black rear 1/4's

If you want them..

Mike
06-09-07, 05:10 PM
I've got 2 GSi door cappings mate and the black rear 1/4's

If you want them..

price posted please chap :thumb:

Mazz
06-09-07, 05:11 PM
I haven't got GSI items, but i've got GTE doors cards, capping, rear panels etc

vaughanmc
06-09-07, 05:13 PM
price posted please chap :thumb:

Make me an offer... There only sitting about the garage doing nothing

vaughanmc
06-09-07, 05:14 PM
PS -- The drivers door capping has a wee crack in it

Mike
06-09-07, 05:16 PM
Make me an offer... There only sitting about the garage doing nothing

?15 vai paypal?

Looky here, in the paper again i am lol

http://www.expressandstar.co.uk/2007/09/06/mikes-stolen-nova-found/

vaughanmc
06-09-07, 05:18 PM
I'll need to see how much its going to be to get them posted then I'll get back to you

?15 seems good though :)

Mike
06-09-07, 05:22 PM
I'll need to see how much its going to be to get them posted then I'll get back to you

?15 seems good though :)

nice one mate, once you get back to me with a price, ill send payment asap.

Its time to get this mofo back together for PV08 ;)

vaughanmc
06-09-07, 05:23 PM
Hopefully mines will be there as well if it passes the MOT sometime this month or next :)

burgo
07-09-07, 01:55 AM
ive got you a complete steering column with barrel, black box and key, plus the cowling and which centre consol bit do you mean??

novanutted
08-09-07, 08:45 AM
Wiseguy said: Sep 6th, 2007 at 9:33 pm (http://www.expressandstar.com/2007/09/06/mikes-stolen-nova-found/#comment-41144) Don’t buy a chav car again!

what a ****erish comment!!!

glad you got it back mate

Clean 2.0 nova
08-09-07, 09:21 AM
Fancy talking about money to replace parts that he's had stolen:confused: . If I have / had any parts that were needed of value under ?100, i'd give them away to 'Last Of The Nova SR'S'. Talk about rubbing salt in to the wounds!

Hope you get it back together soon mate. And get it in a garage:D . Btw what alarm / immobiliser was it - was there no bonnet switch or immobiliser wired up to break two circuits?

novanutted
08-09-07, 09:27 AM
9grand worth of mods?is that true or an estimate?looks like it just has 2 seats cage wheels?which would cost like 1500?

womble sri
08-09-07, 09:46 AM
gutted for you mate