PDA

View Full Version : MK2 SR/SRI complete blue interior. No tat.

John
03-09-07, 02:54 PM
Hi i'm after a full interior for a mk2 sr/sri, in blue. Good condition only, no bolster wear preferred and for e/w, but manual windows considered.
Must be complete, ie front and rear seats, front and rear door cards, sunvisors, carpets etc.
What you got? reply below or pm me.:thumb:

John
04-09-07, 06:22 PM
bttt

peester
08-09-07, 08:07 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SR-interior-in-blue-Vauxhall-nova-good-drivers-seat_W0QQitemZ190150298114QQihZ009QQcategoryZ10404 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

any good john??

John
08-09-07, 08:18 PM
nice one dave, i've already e-mailed this chap, he sold a minter last week and i missed it.

Matt2107
09-09-07, 09:37 AM
I have a full set.

It's a little worn but you could always get two average sets and create one good one.

John
17-09-07, 09:49 PM
bttt, still req'd.

Riggy
18-09-07, 05:45 PM
ive got some mint sunvisors you can have if you end up piecing it together lol

raymond
18-09-07, 07:09 PM
y bro may sell his out of his will have to ask him for you its mint and out of my sri will check and get back to you

John
18-09-07, 07:36 PM
ok cool, good pics would also be helpful.

Mint FRST
19-09-07, 12:49 PM
I have mint full trim minus the carpet and dash. No bolster wear at all!

Pm price you wana pay

John
19-09-07, 08:56 PM
knowing your pricing strategy i'll make a bid, then you'll say you want eleventymillion pounds for it. No offence but I think i'll pass unless you're in the "reasonably affordable" category.

Mint FRST
20-09-07, 08:08 AM
All I can say with regard to your response is the fact I have something you would like.What is also fact is the item is relatively old and hard to source and so the price would be based upon the items demand! (i.e. I could put it on Egay where some jockey will more than likely pay over the odds for it!)

Its human nature, when selling you want what you feel is a price you would accept. When buying you want to pay as little as possible.

IIRC you wanted the earth for some early 3 spokes which have little demand?

The trim owes me ?80 quid which I paid Rich (Nova.sport) for it. The fact that I dont need the money I would want an offer above that to secure the item as it has since got more harder to source since I brought it.

Perhaps you should raid the parts store at the dealer you work for or use your staff discount to secure such an item! Its more than likely NLS!

Stick to your shoe string projects perhaps.

John
20-09-07, 06:40 PM
All I can say with regard to your response is the fact I have something you would like.What is also fact is the item is relatively old and hard to source and so the price would be based upon the items demand! (i.e. I could put it on Egay where some jockey will more than likely pay over the odds for it!)

Its human nature, when selling you want what you feel is a price you would accept. When buying you want to pay as little as possible.

IIRC you wanted the earth for some early 3 spokes which have little demand?

The trim owes me ?80 quid which I paid Rich (Nova.sport) for it. The fact that I dont need the money I would want an offer above that to secure the item as it has since got more harder to source since I brought it.

Perhaps you should raid the parts store at the dealer you work for or use your staff discount to secure such an item! Its more than likely NLS!

Stick to your shoe string projects perhaps.

Hmmm, a, i wouldn't call 80 quid the earth, ( and they're also old and quite hard to source?) and b, thanks for the insult. I build my projects to my budget. I'm sorry if that's not good enough for you.

Stuart
20-09-07, 06:49 PM
and thats the end of that little "brewing argument" kids ;)

Mint FRST
20-09-07, 06:51 PM
I apologise for the insult! Bad start to the day at work.

However, I do get sick to death (Not you btw) by dreamers/idiots or one to a word who want to give you fook all for something they want.

These peeps then want the earth for the items they have forsale. It just a generalisation you pick up from many car forums.

BTW least you get somewhere with your projects! Think Im just going pay someone to finish mine! Lol

maccas
20-09-07, 10:47 PM
i have a full interior with very little wear but does have a few cig burns no-one on here wanted it a few weeks back and i can't seem to get rid i'm after ?20 for it because i just want rid, i need room in the garage, i will post a link to the original for sale post in the next post i make,

maccas

maccas
20-09-07, 10:50 PM
here we are http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84243&highlight=maccas let me know if your interested

maccas

Dan 130
20-09-07, 11:31 PM
depending on if you in a hurry or not mines mint but will be staying in the car for another couple of months its only the seats mind but mint condition with no bolster wear