PDA

View Full Version : CLITHEROUS!!

Anonymous
22-10-00, 03:29 PM
got to be said, BEST BY FAR, apart from the childish fucjs with the fireworks everythin else was mint! (specially that slag with tits and mot out!) well organised, well worth a fiver. next please!!

Anonymous
22-10-00, 04:01 PM
got to 2 nd that ;)

Anonymous
22-10-00, 08:52 PM
3rd that! top night prob one of the best, organised by novaload regular lancy - well done m8!
next one 251100 you do not want to miss it again!
not a bad show from novaloaders - Kev, Ste, Me, Grant, Lara, Lancy, Lee Sherlock & ricdee(missed you tho!) where were the rest? do not miss the next new and improved one!

Anonymous
22-10-00, 09:52 PM
Thanks guys. Weve got a few complaining about it on cruisecentral.co.uk cruising board. Any chance of some good notes so as not to put people off. If you could it would be gr8.

Cheers for the show lads.
roll on 25/11/00

Anonymous
23-10-00, 12:32 AM
yeah ill 2nd that one!!well worth the fiver!!!that scooby wrx on the skid pan was the dogs!!the bird who her titties and bearded clam waz alright aswell!!!hey ian your nova is the mutts nuts,absoloutly minted!!!i take it its the same venue on the 25?

Anonymous
23-10-00, 05:44 PM
Cheers lee, as far as i am aware it is definitely at the same place. Lancy will confirm nearer the time, this time with improvements.
If anyone has any constructive comments post em here, so he can smooth out anything people didn't like first time.
And lancy i posted for you but they are still moaning - bloody southerners scared of a bit of mud.

Anonymous
24-10-00, 06:22 PM
Boys and girls i didnt have enough money for petrol

ive just had to take out a loan to pay my over draft so i can get money out the bank to pay for presents! how the fuck do i get in these messes

ill try to get to the next one though