PDA

View Full Version : Rant

loggyboy
29-08-07, 07:53 PM
I have had 3 of my for sale threads merged together, now i understand that rules state that multiple items need to be grouped but my 1 of the adverts was added at later date so this wasnt possible.

Either way im happy to have mod merge them but could they please PM me, as once the 3 adverts were merged they made no sense! It appeared that id knocked ?300s worth of carbs down to ?150 or even ?15!
Also the title is now ****ed. Could mods please take a little pride in their duties, or have the courtesy to notify the user of the change so they can then edit the posts so they make sense!

Stuart
29-08-07, 08:00 PM
PLEASE dont come crying and bitching if you have had your posts removed and accounts banned for short periods because you cannot be bothered to follow them, thats your decision and not ours.

**NO warnings will be issued, These rules have stood for a very long time in the clearest place possible**

ok mild bad on the 1 stray ad but its not really the end of the world.

Dan
29-08-07, 08:12 PM
ok mild bad on the 1 stray ad but its not really the end of the world.

I think the beginning of that quote says it all, i also think this one should just be put down to experience if thats ok? I normally patrol the sale forums as many of you have found out and know lol but at this point my life is abit hectic and i am dealing with alot of club stuff on top so the input from the other mods is greeted with open arms (even with the odd learning curve lol )

Dan :thumb: