PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye for the final time!

Markyc
24-08-07, 03:00 PM
well been tryin to sell my nova for the past couple of weeks n a young lad came n looked at it lst night and he feel in love n she's now gone:cry: got what i was askin for ?1700 but considering the amount of xe's that are for sale at the moment i don't think i got a bad price! it was my first car and first nova n i had a real horrible feelin in my stomach when i saw her drive off down the road for the last time 2yrs of hard work loads of money and alot or swearing n tbh i only have ?400 to show but im now debt free:D

she now calls home somewhere in bedfordshire so if you spot her let me no how she's lookin and goin! reg. J950 GGU

here's the last ever picture of her

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h6/markyc66/DSC00302.jpg

Nova .12
24-08-07, 03:13 PM
Nice looking car mate, shame you to sell, What will you be getting next??

Martin.

craig green
24-08-07, 03:22 PM
Ahwell. Onwards & sideways! As they say.

My mate sold his V6 Astra convertible in the week. New owner absolutely hooned it away spinning the wheels up & left 2 nice dark lines up the road... He shed a tear & then threw the dosh up in the air (in his living room) & cheered.

What you getting next?

SRlew
24-08-07, 03:53 PM
know how you feel mate.
i heard my carbs spitting down the road i was gutted.

what you getting then?

Markyc
24-08-07, 03:59 PM
well fink of going corsa b sri or sport in black set of white speedlines n slam it on ajustables! maybe xe or LET in the future when i can afford the insurance

nova 1.2 i sold it because i couldn't to afford to insure it as a 2.0l so as soon as i got the convesion done i sold it never realy got to drive it round but i did have a lil bit of fun! lol

puss puss
24-08-07, 04:09 PM
ahhh sad :( poor nova, prehaps another nova is on the cards :)

craig green
24-08-07, 04:22 PM
Silk violet Nova TD gets my vote! Slam it on Blk Cav slabs.

scott.parker
24-08-07, 07:52 PM
I would not of sold it,and i would held out till you could aford to insure it with the xe, as it dont make any sense to do the same to a corsa, as your wasting more money mate.

Silk violet Nova TD gets my vote! Slam it on Blk Cav slabs.

lol

You still got that Craig?
for the next shell i will be putting GRP bonnet and boot on,so if you need either let me know before i scrap her.

Scott

Markyc
26-08-07, 05:01 PM
I would not of sold it,and i would held out till you could aford to insure it with the xe, as it dont make any sense to do the same to a corsa, as your wasting more money mate.

Scott

would have loved to keep her but the old man was moaning cos it has been stuck in the garage for the pst 3 months lol and he won't let it sit around another yr till i can afford the insurance!

staggy_gsi
26-08-07, 07:29 PM
gutted for you mate. id have kept it and gagged the old man lol