PDA

View Full Version : Nova 1.3 vs AX GT

Anonymous
22-10-00, 11:10 AM
Last night, I woz cruisin round when some tit in a white AX GT starts drivin right up my arse. (niot literaly) I let him overtake, then thought fuck this. I had 1 passenger and so did he. We got to the 1st round about, he floored it, I floored it and I stayed with him up to 60, as we got to the next roundabout. He was gettin cocky, so he slowed right down to 15, knowin that me little 1.3 was puchin less talk than the virgin mary. Suprising he only got away a little and I was right back up his arse doin 50 in 2nd. I was well chuffed as this went on for some time and he didnt get away once. I've made some mods not yet listed on (feature cars) but they must be makin some difference.

Anonymous
22-10-00, 01:49 PM
well done mate

my mate had a ax gt and it was the same but mine would piss on his at top speed he really strugled over 90, dont know why maybe his was fucked?

Anonymous
22-10-00, 02:05 PM
Good one mate, fuck the french shit! Just show em how good a Nova really is.

Anonymous
23-10-00, 12:59 AM
heh and me and dicko here was fookin' about doing 0-60's today... not dead accurate but we saw 60 come up in 10 secs which is farkin surprising!!! He even got 11 secs with a totally fucked gear change (NASTY crunching noises aint good are they dicko?!)

hehe :D