PDA

View Full Version : Hope someone can help!

corsa_loon1
21-08-07, 05:14 PM
Bought a set of speedlines off ebay 2 weeks ago yesterday and they still haven't arrived.the guy is a member on here aswell,mattybailey05.he told me that he had sent them out via courier the friday just past and they would be here sunday,still not here today.this is after he told me the centre caps had been stolen and he only had 2 spare ones to replace them.i told him to send them out and refund some money for me havin to get new centre caps.anyone know him,he's from winsford,cheshire.hope someone can help.sorry for the essay:confused:

Adam
21-08-07, 05:15 PM
Help?
Seriously, what do you expect someone to do?

Timmy
21-08-07, 05:16 PM
i'll go around there with the boys...........
not

corsa_loon1
21-08-07, 05:17 PM
well you're obviously a complete ****.when i say help,im meanin in the sense of advice on what to do,someone might know him n be able to pass on a contact number or whatever,not have ****ty remarks like yourself

Adam
21-08-07, 05:28 PM
well you're obviously a complete ****.when i say help,im meanin in the sense of advice on what to do,someone might know him n be able to pass on a contact number or whatever,not have ****ty remarks like yourself
Im not being funny at all mate, but you cant expect admin of the site to go and visit him or something.

If you have his address, go to citizen's advice, report it to ebay etc.

corsa_loon1
21-08-07, 05:38 PM
no but comments like that dont help do they.i dont expect anyone to go round to his house but like i said,if someone knew him they might pass on a contact number or something.and thats why im asking,because i have no details at all about him besides his ebay username,and the fact it matches up to a username on here

Adam
21-08-07, 05:48 PM
How did you send the payment?

Nick
21-08-07, 05:49 PM
If it's by paypal, you can retract the payment

corsa_loon1
21-08-07, 05:57 PM
it was by paypal but i wont be able to retract it now can i? i sent it 2 weeks ago yesterday,and it said on the listing i was only covered with ?150 buyer protection

Mike
21-08-07, 06:55 PM
it was by paypal but i wont be able to retract it now can i? i sent it 2 weeks ago yesterday,and it said on the listing i was only covered with ?150 buyer protection

FFS, are you stupid or just acting?

Take the ?150 protection payment, report him to ebay, youve got his address detials via an ebay invoice, Take that info into your local Police station and inform them that its a) Fraud & b) Theft

Will F
22-08-07, 08:47 AM
PLUS, 2 weeks (JUST!) isnt that long tbh.

I know its frustrating, but some people do other things apart from live on their PC.

Give him another week, then start to worry.

RJM25R
23-08-07, 12:41 AM
Police won't use resources to investigate. It's classed as deception, not fraud. So difficult to get the CPS to press charges, it's useless involving the old bill.

Stuart
23-08-07, 08:10 AM
gayladine is on holiday in cuba (school trips go a long way thesedays). Nice that he sent goods that were paid for out before he went away isnt it...... never mind mig will wipe his bum and ignore this little issue im sure.