PDA

View Full Version : Llandow road trip

Ernie
20-08-07, 05:00 AM
Morning all.
It's 4.45 and just got up for are trip to llandow.
First of i had to wake carla up then check that the car is still strapped to the trailer ok as spent it's first time ever out side over night.
All is ok so just got to make sure me mate is up before we all go and meet Dar at his gaff.
See you all there and will update this once home and sorted later.
If your coming today see you all later.
:thumb: :thumb:

craig green
21-08-07, 01:54 PM
update? LOL

Ernie
22-08-07, 01:39 AM
cheers for that as nobody else did lol.
Any way i got back fine and me and Andy pushed the stick back into the garage ready for a bonnet mod and a clutch cable.
So not to bad and the car went spot on.

chris gsi
22-08-07, 07:37 PM
whats got planed for the bonnet then mate putting pins on the back aswel only a few weeks till combe

Ernie
23-08-07, 01:14 AM
My plan for now as it is getting near to the end of the season again is to put a nut and bolt through each corner of the bonnet at the back towards the scuttle pannel. Then drill 2 holes in the scuttle pannel 1 eather side then drop the end of the bolt that is sticking out of the bonnet in to there then pin the front down. A bit like lee hearsy has done but the cheep way. In true stick fashion lol.Oh yea and fit a new clutch cable so should take about half hr in all to do them 2 jobs sorted.That just leave's the 2 hole's i drilled in the bonnet were the cable tye's went through so im in need of 2 more stickers to fill them.

chris gsi
23-08-07, 09:30 PM
good plan mate i must do the cam belt and driveshaft seals before combe and giveit a little service

Ernie
24-08-07, 01:22 AM
And maybe the stem seals 1 day lol.

chris gsi
24-08-07, 07:46 AM
one day mate i will build up a another head over winter when i have time lol

Ernie
24-08-07, 10:01 AM
Good good keep it up plus not long untill combe.