PDA

View Full Version : Modified and Standard parts

allymc187
17-08-07, 07:31 PM
Hi there people loadsa bits ofr sale, gonna explain full story so nobody thinks im a con artist or sumfin.

Basically bought this Nova 2 weeks ago, day l8r it broke down but bought privatley so nuffin i could do. Needed a whole new engine so mechanic took out old 1 to see it was a bodge job and has damage to the chassis so i'm seeling the parts from it so I can pay for my next car.

Less of the boring stuff heres the bits tried 2 be as fair as possible with prices bcos i dont have a clue to be honest. There may be more parts added as I cant remember everyfing and pics will go up soon once I get the car back from garage.

Vauxhall 15" alloys in smoke grey colour with good tyres - ?60

Single Wiper and all parts with it - ?40

Black bonnet with vented scoop attatched strongly - ?60

Suspension kit (think its 40mm) - ?40

Under car neons - ?20

Momo steering wheel - ?10

Full interior (rip on drivers seat) - ?20

GSI dials - ?10

Samco hoses (blue) - ?10

K&N air filter - ?10

1.2 8v engine in gr8 condition never got 2 instal it - ?80

Rear tailgate with gsi (i think) and saxo spoiler (in black) with tinted window - ?50

Big bore exhaust - ?10

any other standard bits i havnt listed just ask bcos the whole car needs 2 be stripped bare.
All parts i'm afraid have to be collected (based in Norfolk (west)).

If u want to put in an offer for the whole car (will need towing) then thats fine also.

I reserve the right to remova all items should I find a Nova again as I can use alot of these parts again.

ianglanister
17-08-07, 07:55 PM
location?

FUSION X16XE
17-08-07, 07:57 PM
pics of wheels to beattyhoskins@hotmail.com cheers mate very intrested

allymc187
17-08-07, 08:12 PM
Based in Norfolk (as it says :confused: ) and I will take pics a.s.a.p

cov_street_racer
19-08-07, 03:54 PM
what big bore zorst is it dude, whats the make n tht ;)

carls nova sri
19-08-07, 04:25 PM
is it the gsi interior mate

allymc187
19-08-07, 04:41 PM
Not sure on make of exhaust its pretty large lol Once i get a pic i can show u, but may be Scorpian or sumfin like that?

The interior isnt a gsi fink its the orginal which wud be a merit but the pics will help again trying my best 2 get them up ppl bcos still waiting 2 get the car back from garage.

cfranklin
20-08-07, 09:02 AM
What make is the suspension?

I'll take it if it includes front/rear springs and shocks!

g111mds
20-08-07, 04:36 PM
intrested to see pics of the interior. Thanks

allymc187
21-08-07, 06:22 PM
not sure on mke of suspension kit but will include springs and shocks m8 i wanna get rid of as mcuh of te car as possible

allymc187
22-08-07, 05:21 PM
Having 2 suspend the sale people because I have 2 go 2 courth possibly over the car and the car will need full inspection.

If I get the car back I will put up a new post with a full list and photos.

Sorry for the inconvinience.