PDA

View Full Version : Twin 40s +inlet +2.1 8v

ste porter
07-08-07, 07:13 PM
all prices are negotiable sooner i sell cheaper they will be i need rid before friday i can deliver within reason

twin 40s in good clean condition an original pair from bolognia(sp) not the cheaper later ones these are dcoe versions come with chokes and chrome ram pipes in good condition but one choke is stuck and could do with a apray of wd 40 these are jetted for a 1600 but will obviously need jetting and new seals to suit your aplication

?150 ovno

inlet manifold for the above to fit a 2.0l 8v engine alloy with take of for brake servo vacume pipe in good condition

?50

20seh bottom end been rebored to a 2.1 using brand new over bore pistons
had the following
new big ends
new mains
new uprated rod bolts
new main bolts
crank reground
brock skimed to up compresion
new pistons
new rings
rebored and honed
been painted red but has been stored in the work shop for nearly a year covered in storage oils so could do with a clean down never been run or even had a head bolted up sinse i had the work done does not come with oil pump sump or flywheel as you proberly apreciate this cost a hell of alot of money not that long ago this bottom end was built with the intention of working it hard and reving to around 9000 rpm excelent upgrade for a red top or good base to start from scratch with

?150 ovno

2.0l 8v head with slight porting can be bolted on as is or further porting done to finalise what was started had all valves relaped and all new valve stem oil seals ect has been acid dipped so its SPOTLESS and has been skimed in very good condition

?50

also a box full of 2.0l 8v and 16v engine parts if you need something just ask

i have a very good rep on here for my sales and i intend to keep it that way so if you have no money untill uncle bobs cat eats the neighbours dog a week on tuesday then dont bother me

for those that are genuinly interested you can reply or call me 07951905141 and the sooner these are sold the cheaper they will be i can deliver within reason
cheers steve

gunny
08-08-07, 04:39 PM
have the webers got an inlet manifold? any pics?

Dan 130
08-08-07, 05:55 PM
i would have the engine but your fooking miles away :(

ste porter
08-08-07, 06:18 PM
[QUOTE][/inlet manifold for the above to fit a 2.0l 8v engine alloy with take of for brake servo vacume pipe in good condition

?50
QUOTE]

gunny
08-08-07, 06:41 PM
need one for a 1600

ste porter
08-08-07, 06:42 PM
need gone people

draper
08-08-07, 06:45 PM
why does stuff always come up for sale when im skint, 40s seem a decent price

ste porter
10-08-07, 06:58 PM
gotta get rid people someone make me a reasnable offer

mad-driver
10-08-07, 07:00 PM
Have you sold the carbs then Ste or not?

ste porter
10-08-07, 07:20 PM
sorry mate forgot to tell you im waiting on a guy to bring me the cash on sunday but if someone brings me cash before then he has said to sell them so be quick

just vaux trev
15-02-08, 05:21 PM
sorry to bring back an old thread but is the 2.0 8 valve head stiil there

General Baxter
21-09-08, 10:17 AM
lol lucky i checked the date, i was about to make an **** out my self lol