PDA

View Full Version : Nova GSi long m.o.t West Sussex!!!

tommy52
07-08-07, 01:55 PM
Nova GSi 1.6.

Miles: 77396 (can prove)
MOT expires: March 8th 2008
Year: 1991
Type: Standard
Price: 800 ovno

Reason for sale

I’m advertising the nova on behalf of a mate. He bought the Nova a few months ago around the day it passed its MOT off his cousin; unfortunately the insurance quote is quite high so he would like to sell it on.
The car has only done a few miles since it passed ;literally back home from the test and started up and run once and a while.

MOT

To pass the last M.O.T the car needed the hand break tightening and a new front drivers side break hose as the old one’s rubber was cracking besides that it sailed though.

(The exhaust was change back to the original one for the MOT emissions test and hasn’t been changed back. This can be put back on if you would like it)

The motor

The Nova is on a J Reg and is a GSi. The car I’m told is totally standard besides a MOMO steering wheel and an immobilizer, unsure of make can find out. The car has two new tires on the front and almost new tread on the back two. The disks have loads more use left in them. The car has 5 original alloys all with well above legal tread. The inside of the car is in good condition all round, except drivers side seat where there’s a little bit of wear (will take a photo) but everything else (dash and electrical stuff) is working fine. There is the usual rust on both of the rear arches although the front two are ok. The engine bay has a small amount of rust by the battery about the size on an inch square but no hole and still quite solid. The boot and bottom of doors are all fine. The front bumper is a little faded but not to noticeable and has come off the clip on one side but he’s got the clips to put it back on (2min job).

Registration up the top for a HPi check as he never got one done as it was bought through family. Will update this tomorrow with as much history as possible tho.

Sale

He wanted me to put the car up on here really looking for interest and to see how much she’s worth as he doesn’t really know. The garage he’s renting runs out the end of this month so will need to be sold by then. Car will be on eBay on the 19th - 20th if no one shows any real intrest on here first. Please text me (phone sucks and can’t hear you if you call me) as my mates away for a few days but have keys to car so can get extra photos and what nots :07894562683 or reply on here always check it every day at work.

Photo's follow link : http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x84/tommy52_bucket/?action=view&current=DSC00070.jpg

Cheers tom !

chris-gsi
07-08-07, 02:23 PM
is he intrested in swaps at all?

tommy52
07-08-07, 02:27 PM
let me know and i'll pass it on mate !!!

tom

chris-gsi
07-08-07, 05:16 PM
pm sent

s14a
08-08-07, 12:31 AM
pics please

tommy52
08-08-07, 11:12 AM
Pictures up around 1-2 hopefully :)

-//-PM sent back Chris-gsi !!-\\-

chris-gsi
08-08-07, 11:32 AM
yes mate,cheers for the reply.just waiting for pics now.

Martin
13-08-07, 11:45 AM
howmuch is he after? rear arches look a mess.. the whole shell probs needs a good inspection...

James P
13-08-07, 11:03 PM
sorry im out that gsi has had its last days.