PDA

View Full Version : 1.2 flair minter

stalker258
06-08-07, 05:52 PM
right just for now i want to see what sort of interest there is for this car its a k reg black nova flair 1.2 carb model outside of the car is very very clean has had two very small plates welded in engine bay not in a structural place though and a small dent on the bonnet (will try have this sorted before sale ) the car will have have full 12months tax and mot interior is a little bit grubby at the moment but will be fully valeted before it is up for sale i do know what the car is worth so no silly replys offering me "hundred quid mate" the reason for this post is im unsure what to do with the car i might keep it and use it myself but then its another mint nova wasted as i would only get bored and end up killing the poor lil thing i'd rather a real nova lover bought it from me at a fair price and enjoyed it as a nova should be enjoyed so if anyone is interested make me an offer (pm if you want to be private about it) or even just reply saying yep i would be interested in buying it if the price is fair im not going to upload pics at the moment but will take many pics of all parts anyone would like see at the time of sale if interest is enough

cheers peeps:thumb:

stalker258
20-08-07, 06:47 PM
bump

staggy_gsi
20-08-07, 07:26 PM
pictures really help mate, get some up and more people will be interested!

danny T
20-08-07, 09:00 PM
how much u lookin for? mite be interested. can i see some pics first.