PDA

View Full Version : What do you do.......?

tom reid
05-08-07, 09:34 PM
Friday night my son rings me, he says" dad there a bloke outside smashing the windows on the house", I then heard a bang, "thats another one gone he says".
I was in Harrogate at the time, so couldnt do much except call the cops.
It turns out this Fookin chav, used to go out with my sons ex, hasn't got over here so thought he would hassle her, slap her face and give her a bloody nose, obviously my son then beat the crap out of him, but when one of the other guys mates turned up my son jumped into the house.
Matey went round the back of the house and found the stuff my son was taking to the garage.One of the items was an AST2 cam, he lifted it and started smashing the windows on my home!!, I don't even know the guy.
He is in jail just now, as he was only let out on licence last month for hitting a woman over the head with a pool cue.
What do you do with these people?, i know what I'd like to do, but I don't want to go to jail as well. I'M SO ANGRY!!!!!!!, I hope the law deals with him severely, but I suspect they won't.
Rant over.
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/tomreid/3807consa.jpg
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/tomreid/3807frontwindow.jpg

General Baxter
05-08-07, 09:37 PM
ner ner ner ner ner ner call baxter, baxter, baxter,

id of laid the smackdown on his ass lol

Mike
05-08-07, 09:40 PM
^ fooking to right! Over our way (wolverhampton) lawless'ness is where its at!

On many occassions the police here have turned a blind eye lol on the other hand, unfortunatly there really is not much you can do with these toss pots in this country!

Adam
05-08-07, 09:42 PM
Fook me, thats bang out of order Tom.
No doubt the law will do fcuk all about it.

Alex.
05-08-07, 09:42 PM
Unfortunatly the only thing I would have done is probably the same thing as you that would have resulted in jail time. I have no patience at all for people like that.
You could find out where his parents live and randomly go throw a brick through their window? lol

tom reid
05-08-07, 09:46 PM
Unfortunatly the only thing I would have done is probably the same thing as you that would have resulted in jail time. I have no patience at all for people like that.
You could find out where his parents live and randomly go throw a brick through their window? lol

Huh, if only I had the bottle!, but thinking about it, his parents have done nothing wrong, except concieve thie little sh1t, they are nice people by all acounts.

Oh, almost forgot, he then legged it with the cam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gazz
05-08-07, 09:51 PM
go find where the little **** lives...:mad:
ask for the cam back all politely, then crack him over the swede with it..

spanishfly
05-08-07, 09:52 PM
Thats a sh*t.

Adam
05-08-07, 09:54 PM
Oh, almost forgot, he then legged it with the cam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The cheek.
Was that my old cam btw? Lol

FUSION X16XE
05-08-07, 09:59 PM
u no what the police are like they love wasting there time on pointless exercises id take the law into my own hands mate just gota be clever about it ps if u get the cam back ill by it off ya haha

tom reid
05-08-07, 10:02 PM
The cheek.
Was that my old cam btw? Lol

Yes mate it was, plan was to fit it this weekend as welllol

Adam
05-08-07, 10:04 PM
What a bit of ****e luck that is :( Lol

dave.gsi
05-08-07, 10:20 PM
im afraid i would have dished out a little violence of my own:thumb:

its not the police's fault, they do all they can (arresting, putting before the courts). its the tit head judges who let them off with stupid fines which they then dont pay.

Kinky Monza
05-08-07, 11:04 PM
Bloody hell Tom, that's pooh to say the least!

Get Draper to go round with a few chavs from Ilkeston, or failing that, find him on a night out and cause a fight, but don't get involved yourself!

Hope your son and his GF are both ok though!

shy witness
05-08-07, 11:21 PM
thats hectic

theres nothing worse than someone wrecking your property.........

wether its your house or yer car

SCUMBAGS

shazzi_23
05-08-07, 11:30 PM
man that sucks, sorry to hear about your windows being smashed i hope your son is ok,

Kinky Monza
05-08-07, 11:45 PM
Tom if there's anything i can do give me a shout hun!

draper
06-08-07, 08:15 AM
Get Draper to go round with a few chavs from Ilkeston,

one slight flaw in that plan, eveyone knows chavs are pussies and back out at the first sign of violence

i say sell the scumbag some doctored drugs that will instantly knock him out/make him spontaniounsly combust :thumb:

Stuart
06-08-07, 08:39 AM
the offender will get a holiday to florida or something as part of rehabilitation and R&R.....

easy asnwer is to move to the lovely south.

Matt2107
06-08-07, 01:13 PM
Did you get the cam back?

Adam
06-08-07, 01:15 PM
Did you get the cam back?
" Oh, almost forgot, he then legged it with the cam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

a2lt16v
06-08-07, 03:57 PM
they wont do anything with him and i shouldnt think you will get the windows paid for either as he's probably to dim to have job. they will proabably make him pay 20p a week.

I supose a camshaft would be looked upon as a weapon like a baseball bat would be. i bet it would hurt more

tom reid
06-08-07, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the support and ideas for payback, i think I'll see what the courts do, I intend making a victim statement spelling out the financial implications, ?100 excess, increase in home insurance and out of pocket for a performance cam, I will be pursuing this lad for compensation, even if it takes him five years to pay it back out of his dole money
My son is fine, his GF has a slightly swollen face, but is otherwise ok.
I just can't get it straight in my mind why people think they can do these socially unacceptable crimes and get away with it, these sort people do seem to be an underclass element that have no conscience.

Stuart
06-08-07, 06:08 PM
they are known as Labour voters...

Kinky Monza
06-08-07, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the support and ideas for payback, i think I'll see what the courts do, I intend making a victim statement spelling out the financial implications, ?100 excess, increase in home insurance and out of pocket for a performance cam, I will be pursuing this lad for compensation, even if it takes him five years to pay it back out of his dole money
My son is fine, his GF has a slightly swollen face, but is otherwise ok.
I just can't get it straight in my mind why people think they can do these socially unacceptable crimes and get away with it, these sort people do seem to be an underclass element that have no conscience.

You'll have to point him/his house out to me, i'm partial to a bit of violence, esp when it's a male hitting a female, as my ex found out 2 years ago lol

blue_peg_16v
06-08-07, 07:00 PM
what a T****r he was leathel injection to all chavs in my opinion

ANDYRACER
06-08-07, 07:06 PM
Thats a ****ter fella, personally he'd be in the boot of someones car getting the crap kicked out of him whilst im drinking a pint in the pub. ;)

tom reid
06-08-07, 08:21 PM
You'll have to point him/his house out to me, i'm partial to a bit of violence, esp when it's a male hitting a female, as my ex found out 2 years ago lol

My god Tracie, you're scaring me nowlol

Kinky Monza
06-08-07, 09:20 PM
No change there then Tom lol

I'd glady go kick his head in for ya lmao

Iain
06-08-07, 09:28 PM
Mate that sucks! Glad your son is okay and his girlfriend isn't injured too badly. Hope you get it sorted soon :(:thumb:

tom reid
06-08-07, 09:37 PM
Cheers Ian.
Tracie, you'd make a goo Jock Basket woman

draper
06-08-07, 09:39 PM
Cheers Ian.
Tracie, you'd make a goo Jock Basket woman

what the funk, speak english not jockanese man !!

tom reid
06-08-07, 09:42 PM
Tracie, you'd make a gooD Jock Basket woman, now please go and beat the sh!t out of Draper!

draper
06-08-07, 09:44 PM
pfft, ive slept with bigger women

Iain
06-08-07, 09:45 PM
Not to be picky Tom but you also spelt my name wrong :plol

tom reid
06-08-07, 09:48 PM
Tracy, Traci, Tracey,Trasey,Trasy, Take your pick, Oh and Sorry:D

Kinky Monza
06-08-07, 09:48 PM
Tracie, you'd make a gooD Jock Basket woman, now please go and beat the sh!t out of Draper!

Eh???? :confused:

tom reid
06-08-07, 09:50 PM
Think I' going mad!!, Iain, your'e now called Traci, OK

adam c
06-08-07, 09:50 PM
Thats a ****ter fella, personally he'd be in the boot of someones car getting the crap kicked out of him whilst im drinking a pint in the pub. ;)
i agree with andyracer!if it was me he would be in a field getting beaten to a pulp while i was sat in a nice restaurant(with cctv;) ) with our lass

Kinky Monza
06-08-07, 09:54 PM
Think I' going mad!!, Iain, your'e now called Traci, OK

You been drinking??? :eek:

tom reid
06-08-07, 09:55 PM
Just found out, he was in court today and has been returned to jail to finish off the sentence he was let out early from, another 7 months to do, does that mean he'll only serve three and a half?
He will also go to court soon for the windows, assault and theft, that should take care of the rest of this year, hopefully.

draper
06-08-07, 09:56 PM
wow, he gets to sit in a cushty cell playing playstation/XBOX

hope the cnut gets bummed

tom reid
06-08-07, 09:59 PM
You been drinking??? :eek:

Sorry Tracie, not been drinking, just not looking who's posting what and not checking what I'm typing in reply, It's Drapers fault.

Iain
06-08-07, 10:01 PM
It's a fair assumption that no matter what the situation, Draper is to blame. At least the guy's inside and your windows are safe again.

Kinky Monza
06-08-07, 10:04 PM
Just found out, he was in court today and has been returned to jail to finish off the sentence he was let out early from, another 7 months to do, does that mean he'll only serve three and a half?
He will also go to court soon for the windows, assault and theft, that should take care of the rest of this year, hopefully.

If he's broken his licence then he'll be in for the 7 months of his sentence! no chance of getting out early, esp with convictions pending!

FB_evolutions
11-08-07, 09:30 PM
find out where he lives ask nicely for the cam and money to replace the windows try not to slap the little fook wit if he doesnt give it back or pay up

NOTHING A 9MM CNT SOLVE :)

Philsutton
11-08-07, 11:26 PM
Bind your time, never know when he might be crossing the road in front of you. People like that badly need to be removed gene pool, bad news is being a chav he will no doubt have about 18 kids that he doesnt see an thus his exit from the gene pool will be wasted.

puss puss
12-08-07, 12:06 AM
simple, mask urself put boxing gloves on find where he lives wait for him in a van or sutten jump him beat the f00ker up till he learns not to do anything naughty again :)

nova ian
15-08-07, 04:24 PM
Bloody hell Tom, only just come across this post, I take it that this happened after I spoke to you while I was away.

Its rediculous what these people think they can get away with, Gutted for you mate, hope everything gets sorted, and the tit that did it gets what he deserves.

tom reid
15-08-07, 04:38 PM
Cheers mate.