PDA

View Full Version : Green induction kits

Anonymous
09-04-02, 07:25 PM
I need to know how good the company 'Green' are at induction kits, as i have noticed that they are now making a 1.2spi induction kit and would like to know if this would be better than using a corsa box with a 1.2 corsa kit. Any advise would be helpful. Cheers

Anonymous
09-04-02, 07:58 PM
I would like to know the answer to this aswell, coz i want an induction kit for my 1.2i

Anonymous
09-04-02, 09:08 PM
i would hazzard a guess that they will be more or less the same as a K&N that everyone love so much lol

Stuart - droll guy with great arse and suicidal tendencies but
great in bed.

(from MIG)

Anonymous
10-04-02, 01:10 AM
My mate's got one on his new Punto Sporting 1.2 16v, it's the loudest fcuking filter i've ever heard! Another mate with the older Punto says they make the most induction noise and i'd agree with him. His car was silent before now it sounds sweet.
Dunno what they're like on Vauxhall's i'd give them a try though at least they look different that green ain't a bad colour.
Novatech got the filter in for my mate and fitted it so give them a try if ya can't get hold of one.

Will this take long officer?
Cos your wife is expecting me...

Anonymous
14-04-02, 04:46 PM
i bought a green induction kit for my 1.2i mkII and it does sound wicked, especialy when u boot it in 2nd. plus K&N dont make a filter for the 1.2i nova