PDA

View Full Version : feel empty and lost

ste porter
29-07-07, 06:58 PM
ok sold my car about an hour ago and i feel empty and lost without it already realy wish i didnt sell it but then another part of me thinks to myself it had to go

anyone else ever get that feeling ?

Rich
29-07-07, 07:21 PM
My car ended on ebay last night, i came home i felt sick that it might of sold. It didnt and now i am not gonna try selling again. Just going to upgrade with phase 3 turbo power! I think i would have probably gone in my house and cried if i saw somone drive off in it so i know how you probably feel!

What was the reason you sold?

KPautomotive
29-07-07, 07:44 PM
nope... cant wait to sell my nova... i really want an astra!

staggy_gsi
29-07-07, 07:44 PM
yeah. sold my cav sri 18 months ago, regretted it, bought it back 4 months ago coz i missed it. within a month i remembered exactly why i sold it, because it sucks. lol

things are never as good second time round. im breaking the cav soon because im afraid if i sell it i'll fall in love with it again and buy it back a third time!! plus its rotten too....

ste porter
29-07-07, 09:03 PM
i sold it a to fund another project and my bike license and b because its not a car that suited me dont get me wrong i loved it to bits and there was nothing seriously wrong with it but there was something about it that just wasnt me i think at the end of the day it was to comfy and reliable and just didnt have enogh rattles and squeeks to keep me entertained

womble sri
29-07-07, 09:09 PM
sold my blue sri about 3 weeks ago to a mate with the intention of buying it back. i needed the money to buy an xe. he has since put a huge dent in the bonnet crashed and bent the rear beam and i have blown the xe! i should be kicking myself but im not dont know why!

Jack
29-07-07, 10:07 PM
I hated selling my old hatch, watching it drive down the road with all the neons on (awaits flaming) and the cnut stalling it at the end of the road as he couldn't figure out how a manual choke worked was the worst thing ever, up to that point.

However... after the drive back from Bristol in my newly purchased '205, all was right and well in the world, and I had a smile on my face that either of the Novas had never managed to induce :D

kronk10
30-07-07, 04:16 PM
Iam gonna prob have this same feeling very soon as iam in the procees of selling my nova!!! But it has to go i love it and its a really good car but due to company car (cue **** diesel or crappy new **** car) and me not having time to finish the car fully its going:(

James P
30-07-07, 04:19 PM
when ever you sell your car or crash them you always think back and say if only i still had it..........

Jack
30-07-07, 05:17 PM
I haven't :D

craig green
30-07-07, 05:24 PM
I dont sell cars... try to scrap them LOL.

Seriously though I used to say I'd be ashamed to be the last owner of a car, but bad luck & a spell driving beaters & scrapping is inevitable.

Brodie_Sri
30-07-07, 05:54 PM
I know the lad who has bought it Ste he works at the same place as me.

draper
30-07-07, 06:56 PM
when ever you sell your car or crash them you always think back and say if only i still had it..........

i dont, no point looking back - its happened and theres nothing you can do about it