PDA

View Full Version : TOTB @ Elvington.

Nick J
28-07-07, 06:21 PM
Anybody from here attending tommorow?? I will be there, Its the only show all year thats local to me and it always seems to be a good day out. The handling circuit is always great to watch especially when it gets a bit slippery! Anybody attending see you there! Anybody not I will put a few pics up later tommorow evening for you. regards, Nick. :thumb:

Adam
28-07-07, 06:34 PM
I cant attend as novas off the road atm.
I was looking forward to it tho :(

Good luck to Team Vauxhall.

Nick
28-07-07, 06:43 PM
I'l be down there :)

philthepill_389
28-07-07, 07:05 PM
location please

matthew172
28-07-07, 07:11 PM
ill be there, maybe see you there nick

Adam
28-07-07, 07:12 PM
Elvington, York.

Martin
28-07-07, 07:14 PM
i SHOULD be goin unless my mate lets me down.. AGAIN lol

look out for a fat guy wearin a " I Beat Anorexia" tee-shirt

ANDYRACER
28-07-07, 07:17 PM
Lmao @ Martin's shirt lol

I was hoping to go but looking doubtful. :(

Lee
28-07-07, 07:45 PM
Good luck to Phil, and the rest of Team Vaux.

Go whack some japs lol

Lee H
28-07-07, 07:53 PM
I'll be there too.

Nick
29-07-07, 08:28 PM
Just got back from TOTB, was a great day out ! Mostly Dominated by the Jap Stuff - But there were a fair few euro cars knocking around ..

Said hello to Mr Phil - Not sure if he quite knew who i was , but i'm sure he had more important things to be thinking about :)

I believe he made it into the Semi finals, and unfortunatly got pipped to the line by a Golf GTi which then won the FWD class !

Overall, 3 Team vauxhall cars made it into the 4 places for the finals heats - which was quite impressive.

Well done Phil :thumb:

Martin
29-07-07, 08:33 PM
i seen phill to was gona go for a chat but he looked busy, last race i saw wqas phill vs the golf.. have a vid but dont work on my pc forsome reason..

all my mates was been gay wen they heard bout the vauxhall team until they hear phill and that other red corsa and they soon shut up : thumb: btw was you runing a screamer today?

Nick
29-07-07, 08:35 PM
Phil's corsa was sounding immense ! The commentator kept on remarking about just how loud and powerfull it sounded @ full chat

Martin
29-07-07, 08:38 PM
yea there was alt of loud cars, i had a headache by 12 lol fumes and screamer pipes got the best of me

Philsutton
30-07-07, 10:47 AM
lmfao do you know how many people came up to me an said how good it sounded, and said it fooking screams. I am running a screamer pipe but at the end of the day about half of the cars there today also did, dont know what ive done that makes mine sound like that but everyone seemed to like it lol.

An yes i ddi know who yuo were nick, just my mind was else where at the time as Id already done a run an forgot to turn my fuel system on for the nitrous an gone through 4 gears ramming just nitrous in, not sure how it didnt blow up.

Adam
30-07-07, 03:49 PM
as Id already done a run an forgot to turn my fuel system on for the nitrous an gone through 4 gears ramming just nitrous in, not sure how it didnt blow up.
:eek::eek::eek: