PDA

View Full Version : Im a ****...

Saloony
28-07-07, 01:05 PM
Theres a Skyline round here with camouflage paintwork, the other day whilst it was wet, stops outside and just does a burnout, then pisses of sideways down the road. Cool i thinks. Well early today the owner turns up, and its a **** i know, who once worked at regal and is a total big i am.

Nova was on the ramp whilst i was replacing the bushes, to which he just stood under there and picked fault with the car:mad: , then i have to listen to all the bull**** from his mouth, spouting off how his turbo is bigger than my wheels. He then said ill race you, me being a hot head said game on, now he's apparently choosing a track, bull**** maybe but i think i should have kept me mouth shut. I hate ****ers like him:mad:

Rant over:thumb:

General Baxter
28-07-07, 01:10 PM
lol his turbos is bigger then 15" alloys, think of that lag, you would be gone lol

Saloony
28-07-07, 01:13 PM
True, plus the e-tec style spoiler on the back holding things up. What a cock!!

draper
28-07-07, 01:46 PM
chill matey lol

Martin
28-07-07, 02:11 PM
skin is ****

BigStan
28-07-07, 05:15 PM
True, i bloody hate people that brag like that, i dont see the point !

bangerbrian
28-07-07, 05:17 PM
dont worry, he will crash some time lol

Nick
28-07-07, 05:18 PM
Take him up on his offer ...

Then both be banned from the circuit and probably the Company you book through :thumb:

dave.gsi
28-07-07, 05:20 PM
just tell him to his face.. hes a big fat c.ock muncher and his car is s.hit.

random burnouts in the street, offering people races (my cars faster than yours), painting his car 'camouflage', and by the sounds of it a big gay spoiler on the back.

has all the hallmarks of a 17yr old with a fiesta.

tell him to grow the fcuk up......................................

or,...get some photos of his 'camo beast, complete with s.hit wing' and put them up on barryboys for a royal pisstaking:thumb:

Jack
28-07-07, 05:28 PM
Camoflage Skyline? LOL

If he bangs on about his turbo is bigger than your turbo, then just rely on the lag argument as said; or just remind him that even though he may be faster than you, he'll run out of fuel before you even get to 2/3 on the gauge lol

Saloony
28-07-07, 06:29 PM
LOL, im just going to stay out of the ****s way. Its just a rwd and going by the cock that he is, he'll swipe out anything in his path when he looses it. Which to be fair looks fairly soon, dont think he could handle it even if it was a 1.0l.

At least im marginally better looking than him lol

Saloony
28-07-07, 06:36 PM
Also, according to him he done a gumball rally recently, or gumball esq type thing called Mod-rally. Same sort of route so he says. The blokes a real tit, i cant be doing with tossers like him, but unfortunately 50% of customers are like it too. Theres no helping us now.

Nick
28-07-07, 06:47 PM
Just sit on his mums face. job done

Kinky Monza
28-07-07, 06:49 PM

Best idea yet :thumb:

Saloony
28-07-07, 06:58 PM

Amen brotherlol

dave.gsi
28-07-07, 07:03 PM
where do you work?...ripspeed?! thats normally full of tossers

and if its rwd, its a gts-t. just ask him why he couldnt afford a 'real skyline'! that'll sure piss him off. lol

ANDYRACER
28-07-07, 07:21 PM

lol

Dar
28-07-07, 07:35 PM
Why don't you just pick a track. He will probably pick one with HUGE straights whereas you need one with some nice twisties. Hell tell him to come to Combe on the next action day.

dannyb
29-07-07, 10:45 AM
Find out where it lives, I'll come and plough my 1.2 into the side of it for you. Then I'll claim that I didnt see it.

Anyway, I expect its a GTS-T, so it can't be all that. Ask him about illegal mods and then shop him.

philthepill_389
29-07-07, 11:50 AM
ad say go for it on the track.1 up fot the nova rep after all they handel like boats i had a go with 1 in my 1.6gsi and reallygive him a going on the straight an admites he wouldnt onto the twists because i would of had im as the handel like boats oh and he thought it was a red top as how long i stayed with him

scott.parker
29-07-07, 03:00 PM
You should of just stuffed the old bushes up his asshole and said chew on it **** face! lol

Scott

Stoo
29-07-07, 03:14 PM
Wanna borrow a DC5??

Saloony
29-07-07, 04:48 PM
Wanna borrow a DC5??

Hmmm... could be interesting:D

Stoo
29-07-07, 04:53 PM
Itll ****ing own him matey!!

**** his lard **** RWD POS

FWD With LSD and 240bhp/1100kg is where its at!!

Saloony
29-07-07, 05:05 PM
Itll ****ing own him matey!!

**** his lard **** RWD POS

FWD With LSD and 240bhp/1100kg is where its at!!

Sweet. Thought you sold out of Hondas in favour of a poofy TT?

He says he builds exhausts for these people and that they sponser him http://www.carnoisseur.com/

Think hes talking **** now, cos when i come to think of it when i said track he did wimper a wee bitlol Im trying to find his car, its sponsered by them people to, but probably more tripe.

Nick
29-07-07, 09:27 PM
Just because it's RWD doesn't mean it's a GTS-T

As far as i know, you can set the front/rear split on the GT-R's. So you can actually make the RWD if you want.

But anyway. Sit on his mums face

philly
29-07-07, 09:38 PM
do you mean this heap o junk?

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e336/beeza51/Modball%202007/IMG_2817.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e336/beeza51/Modball%202007/IMG_2851.jpg

Jack
29-07-07, 09:38 PM
and if its rwd, its a gts-t. just ask him why he couldnt afford a 'real skyline'! that'll sure piss him off. lol
Just what I was thinking lol Yes, you could make it rwd if you wanted to, but tbh you might as well just ween a bit more power out the n/a version than toss up a 4wd, and save some cash in the process.

Carnoissuer aren't a respectable tuning company are they - I thought they bought in parts as a reseller rather than manufactured their own bits? I'd always likened them to the POTN or speeding.co.uk category of parts shop.

What version skyline is it? If its an R32 you'll flounce him - after half a mile something will break and cost him ???? to repair lol

[edit] If its the R33 above.... why?!

philly
29-07-07, 09:41 PM
if its him i think he was rather fuill of himself and thinks he is great. get him on a twisty track or jus punch him in the nose. ask him why he thinks he's clever picking on a nova when his car isnt his if its spnsered. tell him yeah you may beat my nova but theres a few others novas that would whoop you!

[edit] If its the R33 above.... why?!

cos' he is well cool yo lol

Matt2107
29-07-07, 10:21 PM
If his cars camoflage how does he find it when its parked at Tesco???

Nick
29-07-07, 10:23 PM
It's not even camo....

I'd call it more of a ****/Vomit rainbow

Saloony
29-07-07, 10:48 PM
Thats him!! How the hell did you find that?? My nova should in theory give him a good seeing too, although i still havent bothered with figures as yet, lol.

I questioned him on the paint job, to which i got the reply of 'why have a pretty paint job, everyone does it'
my reply ' are you in the army?',

'no'

'are you going off roading in the forest with guns on the top chasing scum?'

'no'

'so why the fcuk is it painted like that?'

No reply.

coombsey
29-07-07, 10:55 PM
ask him if you can sit in the drivers seat and p*ss your self

Saloony
29-07-07, 10:59 PM
If i do that temptation will take over and ill drive it into a brick wall, not such a bad thing. Cant beleive found pics of it.

Mike
29-07-07, 11:04 PM
Even if he does trounce you, at least your going to look cooler then that tw@t who's paid a fortune to make his car look sh1t lol

EDIT; Or you could replicate his number plate and go clock up some speeding fines for him ;)

coombsey
29-07-07, 11:11 PM
if he wins just send the boys round

s14a
29-07-07, 11:11 PM
thats a 2.5 gtst, i wouldnt worry bout him on a bendy road,straight line youl stick with him at best, depends if he has mods and what boost his turbos at...

what a truly horrible car.....

Saloony
29-07-07, 11:12 PM
EDIT; Or you could replicate his number plate and go clock up some speeding fines for him ;)

Could put the plate on a camo landrover, has the same apperence.

s14a
29-07-07, 11:16 PM
also they cam in a 2.0 non turbo so if hes really sad which is possible he could have a fake intercooler lol lol

peester
29-07-07, 11:58 PM
blimmey, that nissan is really awful.. surely it looked better in the first place, before the camo..
tbf ide be suprised if anything comes of it; soon be forgotten about.

causerino
30-07-07, 10:54 AM
Why don't you just pick a track. He will probably pick one with HUGE straights whereas you need one with some nice twisties. Hell tell him to come to Combe on the next action day.

Agreed!!

He wont like the video footage going round of him being taken by a Nova!:thumb:

Stoo
30-07-07, 11:11 AM
I bought another DC5. Couldnt resist!!

Saloony
30-07-07, 01:30 PM
I bought another DC5. Couldnt resist!!

And how long before you buy anotherlol

Stoo
30-07-07, 07:35 PM
A Long long long time!!! just got engaged so have a wedding to save for!

Anyway ive only had 2 DC5s and a DC2 in the past yer, and a Nova SR, and a Rover 416 haha

philly
30-07-07, 07:45 PM
thought it would of been him! them pictures were from the modball