PDA

View Full Version : GSI Lump, how much power

Anonymous
08-04-02, 04:20 PM
if i put a older corsa GSI lunp in my SRIm how much power could i get out of itm bearing in mind that money wouldn t be a prob..
and i will phone about, but does anyone hav any idea how much il be paying roughly for insurance if it was a standard GSI lump, bearin in mind its a transplant and il remove back seats etc....

Anonymous
08-04-02, 05:30 PM
not trying to give a free plug or anything but dan johnson has just done the conversion this weekend, he is sometimes on this site but if you FAO on www.roybacer.co.uk you will def get a reply. conversion guide is on www.valvers.co.uk

Anonymous
08-04-02, 05:35 PM
i'm doing this conversion soon as an additonal service to go with the 2.0 16v fitting... watch this space

16v Engine fitting and advice... mail me for a quote :D
special rates for girls!!

Anonymous
09-04-02, 07:50 AM
my bro tried to insure my nova GTE he is 19 with 1 years ncb, 3rd party only and they wanted ?1'600 (group 11)

:D your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments :D

Anonymous
09-04-02, 08:39 AM
in theory 100 bhp per liter is a suitable ideal to hit

Stuart - droll guy with great arse and suicidal tendencies but
great in bed.

(from MIG)

Anonymous
09-04-02, 09:38 AM
if i put a older corsa GSI lunp in my SRIm how much power could i get out of itm bearing in mind that money wouldn t be a prob.. I know SBD have like a 260BHP kit for 5k huge amount of money though. The early GSi lumps are 109 BHP and the slightly later ones are 104BHP

and i will phone about, but does anyone hav any idea how much il be paying roughly for insurance if it was a standard GSI lump, bearin in mind its a transplant and il remove back seats etc - Through Liverpool victoria, with brakes, suspension, engine, wheels, bodykit, and paint listed I am paying 660quid TPFT, I have only just turned 19 with 2 years no claims driving for 1 and a half years low crime rate zone car kept on drive with alarm. Think with Liverpool victoria it matters what size the engine was before mine was a 1.2L

Hope I helped

About as welcome here as a fart in a space suit...

Anonymous
09-04-02, 10:28 PM
dan, u have 2yncb, and u have been driving for 1+1/2 years?
how do u work that out?

Anonymous
10-04-02, 09:10 AM
I got insured on my provissional

About as welcome here as a fart in a space suit...