PDA

View Full Version : My Novasaurius

Anonymous
09-04-02, 05:01 PM
Lo, how can i explain this... the rear window has these ?termic? lines (resistances?) to avoid the vapour (or fume), I don?t know the exact name of this thing, you switch on this pulling out the air switch (I?ve a Nova Mk I), do youn understand me? Well, the case it that only works the first ?termic? line, the one wich is in the top of the glass, ive been checking all these lines and they arent bronken so, where is the problem? Ive seen that the power wires are plugged in the middle of the window so if the upper line works why don?t work the others? Thanks again

Anonymous
09-04-02, 06:52 PM
Although they look ok they can actually be damaged. They are common regardless of vehicle age. only remedy is a new screen. If u have kids in the car make they dont touch them internally cos that is wot causes most damages to the fine wires.

If loving my pint is wrong, i dont wanna be right!

Anonymous
10-04-02, 01:19 AM
U can get this conductive paint shit that u can paint onto the broken lines, u sand it back a bit, mask either side of the line and paint it on, obviously.
It's quite expensive tho for what it is, I wanna base model rear window without those stupid rear demisters, looks a lot cleaner.

Will this take long officer?
Cos your wife is expecting me...