PDA

View Full Version : Good morning all!

scott.parker
27-07-07, 10:25 AM
Morning to all the ?novaload? lot who know me, and a goodmorning to toughs who don?t..

Right I wont beat around the bush so to speak, after a year of letting the car stand and not having the time money or be assed factor to try and get it finished it?s time to say goodbye!

There is too much rotten panels to replace (re-shell is more coast effective) but im not going to do it as I will still spend around ?1000 ?1500 getting it to how I want, it?s not I don?t have the money to do this, its more about ?spare? cash!

I don?t have the time anymore as all spare time is taken up by gigging with the band..

So over the next month I will be (when I can find time) stripping the car and selling off all the parts, so anyone who knows me and knows what?s on the car let me know if you want anything before I sell on ebay or elsewhere.

I shall still drop by once in a blue moon and say hi, but from now on I will be driving vw passat's lol..

Scott

Dar
27-07-07, 10:54 AM
Morning Mr Parker. I was away when you poped on MSN the other day I kinda got the feeling that this was coming when I read what you put. Get your ass on MSN for a natter:thumb:

Paul
27-07-07, 10:59 AM
been a fun few years though yeh?

scott.parker
27-07-07, 11:20 AM
been a fun few years though yeh?

Yeh, but to be fair i only had the fun with my car due to getting to know other users on NL, PVG and going to events and track days etc.

Scott

Nick
27-07-07, 12:31 PM
Sad to hear it scott...

A friend of mine is interested in buying a Specced up 2.016v for use as a trackcar (like dar's) . Could you PM me a price for the whole car when you think about Selling/Breaking !

Thanks

Riggy
27-07-07, 01:28 PM
scott you gay lol

ill have i think if i need out :thumb:

infact i do , ill ring ya laters if i can get chance

Matt2107
27-07-07, 01:42 PM
Such a shame Scott but sometimes these things need to be assessed properly with a sensible head on. As you mentioned you don't have the spare cash or more importantly time then its essentially dead metal.

Make sure you spend some of the money you get from breaking on something for yourself and not just pour it into the bottemless bit of bills.

Would also be cool if you still pop along to the Cheltenham meets once in a while.

Saloony
27-07-07, 01:48 PM
Pm sent.

Jack
27-07-07, 01:53 PM
At this rate I'll be the only mincer left on here lol

Stuart
27-07-07, 02:14 PM
pm sent :D let the vultures circle overhead

scott.parker
27-07-07, 07:22 PM
Cheers for the support you losers! Lol

Well as said too much money sat doing nothing, and im not prepaid to waste more money on it, just doesn?t make sense..

Who knows maybe I will be one of these old duffers who spends ?50.000 in 25 years to re-buy his youth, lol

And any proceeds will be spent on..

More nice new guitars to tour the go terrorising the country with on tour!
This is more the plan? a nice new?er (05 plate) Passat estate highline TDI red DI sport and then map to 150bhp+
Scott