PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear

Jack
26-07-07, 09:57 AM
Anybody watch it last night? Woot, can't break a Hilux :D

Although it does make you wonder, if JC & May had that little fuel left, how'd they get back? lol

draper
26-07-07, 09:59 AM
i only tuned in halfway through unfortunatly, **** driving over thin ice tho !!

Riggy
26-07-07, 10:12 AM
aye was quite funny lol , they are crazy ****s

Stuart
26-07-07, 10:38 AM
clearly you CAN break a hi-Lux.... just give it to clarkson and he will damage it within seconds.

Its just the Hi-Lux could cope with driving broken (like a GM usually can) lol

Alex.
26-07-07, 12:20 PM
What annoyed me, is that Clarkson and May didn't make it on their own as someone else put the tire back on the hilux and the constantly had people to help them. Whereas Hammond only had himself and that woman. So the first two cheated. :D

Mike
26-07-07, 12:22 PM
Well, im gutted as i was out an missed it :(

On another note, has anyone here ever driven a Hi-Lux? I learnt to drive in one when i was 14 (my dads work horse at the time) and TBH, i think there quite something to drive for a mahoosive 4x4 :D

Ernie
26-07-07, 12:29 PM
My freind got to have a go in my mate's wile out green laneing. All was going well until he rolled it down a hill and crushed the roof in.It still drove back to swindon from andover but was a bit cramped inside. And there still mate as it was a accident.

Adam
26-07-07, 01:04 PM
how'd they get back? lol
The toyota team drove it back, according to chip on mig.

Was a great watch, especially clarkson taking a shotgun to May's tin of span lol

Jack
26-07-07, 01:53 PM
What annoyed me, is that Clarkson and May didn't make it on their own as someone else put the tire back on the hilux and the constantly had people to help them. Whereas Hammond only had himself and that woman. So the first two cheated. :D
Theoretically, Hammond had the upper hand in terms of support as the woman he was with was an experienced polar person, where as the icelandic guys were there simply to support the Toyota.

I've driven a Hilux and loved it - was given a crew cab flatbed jobbie as a hire car to go to DLO Andover a few years back. Took me ages wandering round a plethora of Fords in the hire car lot pressing the remote locking button trying to figure out which one was mine, until I realised the Hilux at the back kept locking and unlocking lmfao lol

bump
26-07-07, 02:55 PM
Bo**ocks! Missed it due to glossing woodwork, I hate having a useless memory!

smcgsi16v
26-07-07, 06:08 PM
Does anyone know if it is being repeated as I missed it too.