PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed Asap Rough Running c20xe ?

ED1232
23-07-07, 10:37 PM
:tard: Help me please got a c20xe rough running problem and cant solve it. The problem is i have no power at all revs up on the spot but no power under load and a black smoke out the back, connected diagonistic computer no fault codes. Changed air flow mass metre, crank postion sensor, throttle postion sensor, lamber sensor, temp sensor and checked timing and also replaced belt and tensioners. Also done a compretion test and they are all around 190 which i belive is norm,and head gasket fine, and i have also tried two ECU s of running cars and makes no differnce. The only thing that makes a differnce is if you have the air flow mass metre attached it wont run but if you disconnected it runs but with no power but i have tried 2 other ones of other cars that do run and same problem wiring fault ???? please chuck your ideas at me i am stuck for ideas many thanks ed :confused:

Philsutton
23-07-07, 10:45 PM
I had some thing similiar a few weeks ago, was a bitch to find out as it didnt kick any fault codes up, just ran seriously rich. I changed everything but then I went back an changed the lambda sensor again to a different one an it solved it straight away.

Either way its over fueling like a bitch, on the diagonistic computer plug it in an watch it when its running. See what the injector pulse is doing. mine went through the roof after it warmed up and was undrivable from then onwards. Before it warmed up its on an open loop system but soon as it went onto the closed system it proper ****ed up

ED1232
24-07-07, 11:40 AM
Has any one near haywards heath got a lamba sensor please let me no cash waitin cheers ed

ED1232
28-07-07, 08:50 PM
have replaced lambor sensor to day, and i took the cat of and it was blocked now got full power BUT NOW IT WILL NOT IDLE AT ALL coughs and spluters if it tries too. The fault codes are low voltage to idle contral vavle and high voltage to idle contral speed vavle but if you changed it no differnce what else can i do any sugestions HELP ME PLEASE

General Baxter
28-07-07, 08:53 PM
when you changed the sensors did you reset the ecu?

ED1232
28-07-07, 08:54 PM
What cleared fault codes yer i did