PDA

View Full Version : Chav branding!

Kinky Monza
22-07-07, 11:08 PM
I've just been on another forum i use, and found a post titled 'why do chavs do that' so read it, and this slapper from where ever she lives is slagging off ALL Nova owners/drivers cos some guys in a 5 door was asking her to get her boobies out on the M1!

Now i've just had a rant at her, and some posh Essex boys come into the thread saying that Novas are cheap and old so that automatically brands them a chav car!

Don't think they was too happy when i pointed out that that Nova on ebay for ?25k and NJC11's Nova aren't exactly cheap! lol

Rant over!

bosscav
22-07-07, 11:12 PM
essex boys drive XR3 or rst's can't get much more chavy than that

Kinky Monza
22-07-07, 11:16 PM
This Essex boy has an Astra H SRI IIRC lol

Mike
22-07-07, 11:17 PM
Just living in essex is chavvy enough :thumb: regardless of what car they drive, or claim to drive.

Kinky Monza
22-07-07, 11:19 PM
He now lives in Kings Lynn, but i'm mpore pished with the lass that posted the thread!

bosscav
22-07-07, 11:40 PM
smack the beeyatch up

BigStan
23-07-07, 12:19 AM
Yeah go up side her head ! lol lol

Alex.
23-07-07, 06:58 AM
If she's got big boobies any guy is gonna do that aren't they?! I remember one guy in a white van making rude gestures at me (whilst with my dad in the car lol), doesn't mean I hate them and they're chavs!
Silly girl. If she has sizeable boobies then she'll have to get used to it!:roll:

Stuart
23-07-07, 08:36 AM
wow you got all cranky over that on another forum... me thinks you need to relax.

some people think novas are chav cars, some dont... kinda like how some like maccy d's and some like buger king etc etc. if we all liked the same stuff/thought the same life would be pretty dull.

Jack
23-07-07, 09:19 AM
So did she get her tits out?

Kinky Monza
23-07-07, 09:42 AM
Don't think so Jack lol

ste porter
23-07-07, 06:39 PM
shame

draper
23-07-07, 06:49 PM
i was expecting some chavs with an argos logo tatoo'd on thre ass

coochiSR
23-07-07, 07:08 PM
Just living in essex is chavvy enough :thumb: regardless of what car they drive, or claim to drive.

O less of the Essex slating (although i agree!)

staggy_gsi
23-07-07, 07:22 PM
lets face it, the nova image was ruined by chavs. so now its up to us - The PNG - to put it right and get the nova the recognition it deserves. lol

Kinky Monza
23-07-07, 07:51 PM
I've got about 7 blokes arguing that Novas are chav cars in that thread, and they're pissing me off now!

Stuart
23-07-07, 07:55 PM
how about you ignore them and knowing better..... its liek arguing on the barryboys site, impossible to "win" even though they dont either lol

BigStan
23-07-07, 08:40 PM
lets face it, the nova image was ruined by chavs. so now its up to us - The PNG - to put it right and get the nova the recognition it deserves. lol

Nice one, we stand united all for one and one for all ! lollol:thumb:

Kinky Monza
23-07-07, 08:57 PM
Then someone ffs help me prove the point!

May do a pic request actually lol

Stuart
23-07-07, 09:01 PM
dont you realise that it wont do any good lol... if they are adomant about something then they wont back down... esp to a bint.

craig green
23-07-07, 09:06 PM
Sad as it is, many a chav has taken pride in owning & ruining a Nova at some point. True to all chav traditions, they would naturally brag constantly about how great it is.

It might be worth pointing out that true chavs will now have moved on to spending all their tax free earnings on a Saxo westcoast or 1.6 edition M3.

Dar
23-07-07, 09:20 PM
You should post my skyline vid. That really fires people uplol

Kinky Monza
23-07-07, 10:48 PM
Ooooooh ooooh! link pwease!

Stu, i'm not a bint you cheeky mofo!

Dar
23-07-07, 11:06 PM
You can either point them to www.daxtek.co.uk which contains all the currently hosted vids. Or the Skyline one is here (http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3167448002299651074&q=banzaiundersteer&total=19&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2)

At www.daxtek.co.uk there is a downloadable version which is a lot better quality than the hosted version, that got pixelated badly.

Kinky Monza
23-07-07, 11:11 PM
Nice one Dar, forgot about that vid lol

dave.gsi
23-07-07, 11:16 PM
how about you ignore them and knowing better..... its liek arguing on the barryboys site, impossible to "win" even though they dont either lol

i like barryboys, its in my top three sites i always look through..

facebook,png,barryboys.

95%of the cars on there they take the piss out of are crap. its very rare that you see a decent car on there

Jack
24-07-07, 08:37 AM
95%of the cars on there they take the piss out of are crap. its very rare that you see a decent car on there
local guy had his 205 featured on there - they were raving about how it was "only a 1.6" (as he'd left the 1.6 badges on the side) and had a "fake" carbon bonnet, was generally untidy... even when told it had an mi16 engine, the carbon bonnet was real, and its a track car hence the untidyness, they still kept on at it lol

Keep meaning to see if they've got pics of my Nova on there. Once its on the road its bound to get featured, as there's a guy on there from Yobvil who likes to put up the local cars

Stuart
24-07-07, 08:47 AM
you are a bint... your female who especially likes to argue on the net, therefore youre a bint :p

Kinky Monza
24-07-07, 11:36 AM
Love you too Stu lol

craig green
24-07-07, 12:17 PM
there's a guy on there from Yobvil who likes to put up the local cars

I think the regular posters on there have nothing better to do. A mate of mine used to post all manner of stuff on there, he used to come & visit me with his camera with the sole intention of going out looking for Barry cars!

blue_peg_16v
24-07-07, 12:32 PM
they are numptys but chavs have ruined the image of the nova and it will take a long time to repair it

craig green
24-07-07, 12:36 PM
Nah you just ignore them & remember why you drive a Nova.

Cheap, chuckable, lightweight, simple FUN!

blue_peg_16v
24-07-07, 12:39 PM
i do ignore them, if i listened i wouldnt have owned at least 1 nova at all times for the last 10 years, love the little rot boxes

craig green
24-07-07, 01:47 PM
Me too. Owned 8 & currently have 3.

Kinky Monza
24-07-07, 02:05 PM
That's my point guys, just because we love the 'rot boxes' (lol) we automatically get branded a bloody chav!

Not on!

Stuart
24-07-07, 02:16 PM
wow you must have some tall horses..

Kinky Monza
24-07-07, 02:18 PM
lol

Jim
24-07-07, 03:17 PM
LOL @ you getting all stressed about some keyboard warriors on a local forum. There are many grades of chavs. Owning a Nova, regardless of who you are or your career will put you somewhere along the chav scale. It's a Nova. The original chav mobile. It's like trying to get the VW camper to shake of the hippiness, it just won't happen.

Calm down love. It's the internet, people have opinions, you can't change that. The sooner you stop posting on that other forum, the quicker the topic will die down.

blue_peg_16v
24-07-07, 03:28 PM
Me too. Owned 8 & currently have 3.

ive only got the 2 but if i thought i could get away with having another without the mrs chopping off my vital organs i would

Kinky Monza
24-07-07, 05:02 PM
LOL @ you getting all stressed about some keyboard warriors on a local forum. There are many grades of chavs. Owning a Nova, regardless of who you are or your career will put you somewhere along the chav scale. It's a Nova. The original chav mobile. It's like trying to get the VW camper to shake of the hippiness, it just won't happen.

Calm down love. It's the internet, people have opinions, you can't change that. The sooner you stop posting on that other forum, the quicker the topic will die down.

Dars video killed that thread lol

Alex.
24-07-07, 05:12 PM
I love VW being linked to hippies :D

Mike
24-07-07, 05:28 PM
I love VW being linked to hippies :D

Bloody hippy lol

Alex.
24-07-07, 06:11 PM
Well hippies, chavs (golfs) and old people. 2 outta 3 ain't bad! lol

dave.gsi
24-07-07, 09:29 PM
local guy had his 205 featured on there - they were raving about how it was "only a 1.6" (as he'd left the 1.6 badges on the side) and had a "fake" carbon bonnet, was generally untidy... even when told it had an mi16 engine, the carbon bonnet was real, and its a track car hence the untidyness, they still kept on at it lol

Keep meaning to see if they've got pics of my Nova on there. Once its on the road its bound to get featured, as there's a guy on there from Yobvil who likes to put up the local cars

was it a white 205 with carbon bonnet and twin headlights? seem to remember that being posted up?

and barryboys users tend to dvla/rac check the cars before posting so they know what engine is in it and if its taxed etc.
if the dvla has it down as a 1.6ltr they guy obviously hasnt declared the engine swap......................not so much of a problem if its a 'track only' car. but if its a road car and engine swaps arent declared then its fair do's, the people deserve all the abuse they get.

#that also goes to people on this site...you know who you are! people that advertise there cars with the words....'down as a 1.2 on the logbook,down to you to change it' when theres an xe under the bonnet. your a tw.at and shouldnt be on the road!#

Jack
24-07-07, 11:01 PM
Yep, thats the one - in his defence though he had told the DVLA about the engine swap, they just hadn't updated their records. And its not like he was evading any tax, as they're both in the same bracket anyway.

Dar
25-07-07, 12:31 AM
Dars video killed that thread lol
:wisewood: woohoo!!
Got a link to it?

Kinky Monza
25-07-07, 12:33 AM
You'd have to register and post more than 25 times to get access to the part it's in!