PDA

View Full Version : Parents Vs Nova

Anonymous
20-10-00, 01:28 PM
My parents are getting a little pissed off that I spend all my spare time working on my Nova in the barn of some land we have. I work five days of the week as an IT support Technician from 8am till 6pm and saturday and sunday about six hours for a network marketing company. I've been turning my 1.0l which I bought about 5months ago to a 1.2l and a GSI look-a-like, my parents have agreed to let me keep my Nova on the condition that I get a new car. I'm stuck ! ! I like the Ford Focus 1.8TD and the Peugot 306 1.9TD what should I do. Remeber I need my car everyday of the week which makes it hard to work on my Nova if i'm using it. Help me I also have the common 18 year olds problem of INSURANCE!!!!!

Anonymous
20-10-00, 02:39 PM
Sod your parents finish off your car. My parents give me shit but i've nearly finished off one of the nicest 2.0 16v nitroused Novas in the land. Once it is finished your parents will understand why.

Anonymous
20-10-00, 09:37 PM
If your parents want you to get a new car, do make it a nova Sr i would say GSi but not even i would buy that! My Dad wanted me to get a rank polo saloon, c-reg, instead i got a Nova Sr j-reg! oh yeah i'm just 17 and live in london!

Anonymous
21-10-00, 01:49 PM
see another one that wants a 306 TD! Cool.

cheers

davo

Anonymous
22-10-00, 08:20 AM
u wouldnt belive the amount ov grief i was getting 2 months ago worlasses car was sitting out side stripped no wings etc etc and they fucking hated it

its all painted up now sitting out side looking nice and they dont care

parents ehh?

Anonymous
23-10-00, 12:37 PM
Trev send us a picture of your nova if you could I'd like to have a look if you don't mind
thanks