PDA

View Full Version : weber meets autochoke...(again)

Anonymous
05-04-02, 10:22 AM
ok after loadsa probs with my 1400 I am now fitting my weber 32/34,I have it on an inlet ready and waiting,all the linkage is supposedly there,and a K&N sits on top proudly,patching it all together dont look to hard,but Im lost as to what to do over the manual choke the instruction thing lists for it,is there any way my autochoke but would mate up?- if not do I just get a manual choke cable etc out of a 1200 nova etc? please help me,Im desperate to make it to the donny show and I dont have much spare time to sort it all out :(

autochokes suck!

Anonymous
05-04-02, 11:53 AM
dont use the choke as its summer!!! i never used it on mine and it worked perfectly!!! it just means u haveto keep ur foot on the pedle for the 1st 30 seconds!!

Anonymous
05-04-02, 06:00 PM
u need a diffrent k&n filter with the 32/34

the adapter plate used to mount the carb makes it sit to high and it will foul on your bonnet

Micky@novaload.net
SNAKES-WITH-TITS Website http://network54.com/Realm/Snakes_with_tits

Anonymous
05-04-02, 10:24 PM
I know bout the air filter,I now have an adaptor plate free( lucky me) what do I do about the auto choke I currently have? can I patch it on or will it meed to become a manual choke?

Ready for Donny 2k2???

Anonymous
06-04-02, 09:26 AM
u need manual choke but in summer u don't need it!

contact me @ spanishmale17@hotmail.com

Anonymous
06-04-02, 02:11 PM
unless car is kept in the shade over night so never get warm, till you turn it over!

Anonymous
06-04-02, 07:04 PM
trip to the breakers to gut a 1200 it is then!-thats monday tho,leaving me carless for a whole nite n day! :(

Ready for Donny 2k2???

Anonymous
06-04-02, 11:03 PM
i take it aint a new weber . they come with cable ( mine did ) as for the k & n you just take of the rounded nuts and put on smaller ones . manual chokes do suck !

Anonymous
06-04-02, 11:10 PM
I got a K&N for it,its shorter and wider,and looks a lil girly if u ask me lol! it is a secong hand unit,and at ?60 including P&P and inlet manifold,K&N and some instructions I think it was a reasonable buy

Ready for Donny 2k2???