PDA

View Full Version : photoshop!

big gra
11-07-07, 05:15 PM
what do people use and were do you get the software? do you buy it or is it downloadable?

NovaLad
11-07-07, 05:34 PM
Err allways the best option is to just buy it but it costs quite a bit. Some people have it at their works and just use it their i think.

Jack
11-07-07, 05:37 PM
Just get a shareware version and see how you get on with it first.

My PSP4 shareware is on now up to day 984 of its 30 day trial lol

NovaLad
11-07-07, 05:39 PM
Downloaded mine off LimeWire TBH and it was only supposed to be a trial for 30days and it turned out that the serial code i used was perminent.

Basicly what jack said.

Adam
11-07-07, 06:31 PM
I use Paint Shop Pro, altho im no good at photoshopping anyway,Lol.

I installed Adobe Photoshop but it looks a tad comlex for my liking lol

Ste L
11-07-07, 06:46 PM
photoshop's a piece of cake to use ad lol

virtually same as psp from what i remember, well when i used it years ago

nova ian
11-07-07, 07:01 PM
I use Adobe Photoshop CS2. To buy legit your looking at ?800 odd! But I got my copy through work for nowt!!

Its usually pretty easy to get hold of a dodgy copy, all be it a bit naughty! lol

As said above download it or you can get the 30 day free trial from the adobe website. Also I know there is a cheaper version called photoshop elements, which doesn't quite have all the tools and effects as the full version, but still good.

Ian

Adam
11-07-07, 07:02 PM
Ive got Photoshop CS3, but it dont work on my Windows.

So im currently using Photoshop 7, i dont know how you change the colours of things tho without making them look "flat" Lol

bump
11-07-07, 10:31 PM
Buy a Phase One back, they give you a copy for free.

nova ian
12-07-07, 12:45 PM
Ive got Photoshop CS3, but it dont work on my Windows.

So im currently using Photoshop 7, i dont know how you change the colours of things tho without making them look "flat" Lol

Select your chosen area, and then go "image" > "Adjustments" > "variations"
then you just click on the different options it gives, eg more blue more cyan etc..

or use hue and saturation, or colour balance. Also use opacity to make it look a little less flat.

Hope that helps you mate:thumb:

Anything else give me a shout!
Ian

Jack
12-07-07, 01:19 PM
In PSP5, adjusting the contrast and lightness/midtone/shadow can make things look a touch more reflective.

Matt2107
12-07-07, 01:24 PM
Fireworks for me.