PDA

View Full Version : More Digi-Dash Probs

Anonymous
28-03-02, 09:01 AM
Right, I'm gonna wire this in tonight, but I need to know what to do with the 3 connections coming from the sender. It hasen't got any wires from it, do I need a plug? or what? what colours go where if I do get a plug, and if I can't get a plug then how can i wire it up?

Anonymous
28-03-02, 11:15 AM
Mate, have a look at the guide for it on www.vauxnova.co.uk
It tells you how to wire it up.
If you just have connectors and no wires then you'll have to either get the plug, use the relevent connectors or solder the wire to connectors.

HTH

Miles

Anonymous
28-03-02, 06:46 PM
Yeah nice website and all that, but it didn't tell me anything that I hadn't already figured out with common sense, I'll just have to work it out on my own.

Anonymous
29-03-02, 07:57 PM
you need the connector of read the numbers off the sender and solder on to it

16v Engine fitting and advice... mail me for a quote :D
special rates for girls!!

Anonymous
29-03-02, 08:45 PM
It's all done finished, sorted, but to anyone considering doing this, don't bother!, It's not hard but it is time consuming If I didn't have two digi-dash's then I would of been f*cked, coz the person on here that I bought my digi-dash of said it was a 16V and it bloody wasn't, right pissed of about that! and all the bulbs we're blown so I had to replace those at quite a high cost from Vauxhall, he said everything was in working order, yeah right!, the bloody number mileage counter doesn't work, last thing I buy from him, I already had a 8V dash and he said his was 16V, but it fucking wasn't.