PDA

View Full Version : Nova Inner Wings

tom_beverley
08-07-07, 03:19 PM
Need a pair of these, may even accept vgc used ones that have been chopped off. PM me or email please tom_beverley@hotmail.co.uk

Cash waiting,

Thanks

tom_beverley
09-07-07, 05:39 PM
Ttt

jackosnovaturbo
12-07-07, 12:05 PM
i think i got one of the last sets of these from vaux in 2003, cost me 300 quid. old ones are pretty hard to remove without a 9" grinder

tom_beverley
12-07-07, 12:19 PM
Aye, mission impossible I think I've tried everywhere to see if there is any old stock.

Still hanging on for a couple of sources though ;)

big gra
12-07-07, 12:33 PM
get someone to make some, will be cheaper and if there any good, will look the part!

pul16v
12-07-07, 12:34 PM
autovaux can get the passenger side (around?55) from spain for you but drivers side never arrives if they put it on back order

phil

tom_beverley
12-07-07, 01:25 PM
I've tried Autovaux and they said they could not get me any :confused: Also tried Opel Classic Parts but never got a reply :mad:

I'm waiting on a couple of people still but it looks very likely I'll have to get some made up. Its the vertical bit inbetween the front turret to behind the headlight and where the front wing bolts go through that is rotten.

EDIT - Just rang Autovaux who are making a couple of phonecalls :)

philly
13-07-07, 07:27 PM
let us know if you succeed or if you get any made up.

you had any joy with the parts including the turret by any chance?

draper
13-07-07, 07:37 PM
keep us posted

pul16v
14-07-07, 07:53 PM
EDIT - Just rang Autovaux who are making a couple of phonecalls :)

better if you speak to keiran as the others never seem to ring me bk and i deal with them quite often but as i say when i got mine passenger one came within days of ordering after 4 weeks i gave up on waiting for the drivers side to come from spain

phil

tom_beverley
14-07-07, 09:27 PM
They reckon they are no longer available but are willing to create an order and just leaving it and hopefully a pair will turn up. Just waiting for my new bank card though as I lost mine a few days ago :mad: