PDA

View Full Version : spotted nova sport

big gra
08-07-07, 01:58 AM
saw a very nice nova sport parked in the disabled spot at keele services yesterday (saturday) at around 11ish, think it someone off here, had png stickers in the window, waited around a while but owner didnt appear, got back on the motorway and it flew past us (we were in a merc van, very slow) and then magicly it flew past us again about an hour later, dont know how that happened! looked very nice!

big gra
09-07-07, 12:59 AM
ahh just been looking at some pics from billing this weekend and i see the nova sport on show in some pics, wondered were it was going!

vaughanmc
09-07-07, 11:08 AM
There was 3 there...What was the reg?

big gra
09-07-07, 11:21 AM
was c550 *** one without spotlights!

Mike
09-07-07, 11:31 AM
^ thats a guy on here isnt it?

This (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/member.php?u=13792) guy

big gra
09-07-07, 11:33 AM
knew i reckognised it, but couldent find the guy,, bloody hell did he come from ireland?

Mike
09-07-07, 11:52 AM
yeah he must off tbh lol

I hope next years Billing see's a nice grouping of Sport's out for PNG :D

tom_beverley
09-07-07, 02:05 PM
Yeah he is Irish, and seemed a nice bloke too. I was speaking to him and his g/f about the car and had a look around it. Was very nice condition and has Keith Robinson's old NDZ bottom end in there IIRC.

Was recommending the good ol' silicone spray to protect everything from muck and grime!

Adam
09-07-07, 03:17 PM
I hope next years Billing see's a nice grouping of Sport's out for PNG :D
Pretty sure for this years shows they've all been on the jov stand. Lets hope PNG can change that next year. :D

tom_beverley
09-07-07, 03:52 PM
Lets hope PNG can change that next year. :D

Me too, I can't wait for next years shows already when PNG will be there!

krobinson
09-07-07, 09:36 PM
Yep, His names William, he spent the winter giving it another tidy and cleaned up the bay, powder coated some bits etc. Fantastic car, and its now very very quick.

Keith

novasportc550
11-07-07, 08:11 AM
saw a very nice nova sport parked in the disabled spot at keele services yesterday (saturday) at around 11ish, think it someone off here, had png stickers in the window, waited around a while but owner didnt appear, got back on the motorway and it flew past us (we were in a merc van, very slow) and then magicly it flew past us again about an hour later, dont know how that happened! looked very nice!

that was me chum, yes came all the way from n.ireland.. the wife, me and 2 kids. had to stop at lots of service stations, if it wasnt me needing the toilet, it was the kids.lol
had a great time there.:thumb: we went to blackpool for 2 days too..:tard:..
only home this morning...

it was nice to meet some of yous...:)

big gra
11-07-07, 10:10 AM
shame i didnt see you, i noticed the 2 tv's in the back so guessed you had kids with ya lol,, i live about 20mins from blackpool!!

coldo66rc
22-07-07, 11:36 AM
i've just bought an original nova sport, got it all stripped out getting it welded as i speak hoping to have it dun by the end of the summer... what shows are on that i could take it too cheers colin...

sport
22-07-07, 01:11 PM
only show at the end of the summer is trax and its september