PDA

View Full Version : Flippin Digi-Dash!!!!

Anonymous
27-03-02, 12:02 AM
The Digi-Dash just won't fit in my K reg Nova GSI! It's too tight I don't know why anyone on here hasen't talked about this yet as you must have of experienced it.

I went on the site describing how to do it, it says to bend the metal bars across....did that. It says to move the gold things that have screws going into them, to move them back and to the side......did that, incidently if you move these, what do you screw the sun-visor/dash into?

I've spent hours on this with no success, so if anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sparky

Anonymous
27-03-02, 12:04 AM
P.S I have cut of the white legs under the dash.

Anonymous
27-03-02, 12:19 AM
Mine went in like it was made to fit! No probs, sorry that is no help to you though. :0

Anonymous
27-03-02, 12:20 AM
Just keep pushing the bastard!
I didn't cut the legs off, they fit behind the metal bit at the bottom. If u get a flat bladed screwdriver underneath and lever the white legs over.
As for the gold bits, twist them vertically with some pliers, the screws will still go in.
Also feed the wires into the middle of the metal bracket behind the dash where there is room, otherwise they can get in the way when u push it in.

Anonymous
27-03-02, 01:02 PM
i've had no probs fitting them.... u sure it's not a carlton 3.0 24v dash?

16v Engine fitting and advice... mail me for a quote :D
special rates for girls!!

Anonymous
27-03-02, 02:05 PM
I had the cut a slot of the bottom sides of the display. The visor covers it anyway.

Anonymous
27-03-02, 06:00 PM
it's not a Carlton 24v dash

Anonymous
27-03-02, 09:15 PM
Also there are 3 connections coming from the sender do i use these all, or which one/s do I use?

Anonymous
27-03-02, 10:09 PM
Sorry to hijack your post but does anyone have or know where I can get the gearbox sender?

Cheers

Miles

Anonymous
27-03-02, 10:42 PM
flippin vauxhall dealer

Anonymous
27-03-02, 11:43 PM
yeah use all three wires on sender. i had the same problem trying to get it to fit took ages didnt look right but i sort of done itnow and it lloks ok so its staying in

Anonymous
27-03-02, 11:47 PM
Yeah but where do I put all three wires, actually there isen't any wires just 3 terminals where a plug should go, do I need the plug? I'm confused more info is definatly needed.

Cheers

Sparky