PDA

View Full Version : Any news on VBOA

nova ian
04-07-07, 01:25 PM
Just wondered if anyone has any news on the VBOA event, I have heard all the rumours about it maybe cancelled etc...

Supposably there was a meeting this morning about whether or not it will be cancelled but can't find any updates.

I assume its still on as nothing official has been said, but anyone got any info.

Sorry if this is a repost

Cheers
Ian

Stuart
04-07-07, 01:29 PM
long shot but hey....
google VBOA and billing... see what comes up from the vboa website.

Kinky Monza
04-07-07, 01:33 PM
According to the VBOA website it's on!

nova ian
04-07-07, 01:52 PM
Thanks, I just checked VBOA site and read the news section.

I checked earlier and it wasn't on the site hence why I posted this topic.

Thanks again
Ian

Ojc
04-07-07, 02:29 PM
Vboa Billing Is On This Weekend

Adam
04-07-07, 02:42 PM
As above.

Ojc
04-07-07, 02:46 PM
Why does every word in my last post have a capital letter at the start?

Strange.

Ojc
04-07-07, 02:47 PM
LATEST NEWS

Following on from the meeting at Billing this morning between the VBOA committee and Billing Management, the good news is

BILLING IS GOING AHEAD.....SO GET YOUR TENT AND BEER PACKED!

There are a few points to note however:

There will be NO MOVEMENT OF CARS throughout the whole weekend. Park up, pitch your tent and stay put.

Consequently, There will be no central arena area on Sunday.

Several clubs will have to be moved as certain areas are still damp.

Remeber that some areas will still be quite muddy, so bring some sensible footwear and enjoy the British spirit of carrying on regardless!

More details as I get them but this is very good news, especially for the committee that have put in months of hard work to get this show organised.

ALL SYSTEMS GO!

Right....I'mm off to work now. I had to wait and see what happened so that I could post this up as soon as I heard. I hope I still have a job as my boss has been trying to get in touch!

Cheers,
Paul.

Adam
04-07-07, 02:49 PM
From pics ive just seen, expect mud, LOTs of mud lol

nova ian
04-07-07, 03:28 PM
and to add to OJC's post above, the autojumble has been moved to a hard standing area

cheers
Ian

vaughanmc
04-07-07, 06:54 PM
Ideal its still on :)

Ash
04-07-07, 10:18 PM
hmmm, i might go in full waterproofs and slide everywhere. Be like Glasto all over again. :D

draper
04-07-07, 11:19 PM
hmmm, i might go in full waterproofs and slide everywhere. Be like Glasto all over again. :D

apart from they'll be better music :p

Matt2107
05-07-07, 01:21 PM
Seeing as I can't get into events because I'm not paid up... is anyone actually going?

I'm hoping to go on the Saturday but only to find some shocks and springs.

Stuart
05-07-07, 01:42 PM
nothing is organised in events seeing as the "PNG" is NOT attending.... anyone claiming to be there with the png can have a free kneecapping lol

Lee
05-07-07, 05:09 PM
lol, in a bit less of an agressive tone, were not there in an official capacity. At the end of the day, the show is on, you all know the date when its on, so its not going to be difficult to go to the show. You may think we're being a bit anal, but this year is V important to make sure we give a good impression for inclusion next year. Feel free to say your a member of the PNG, but bear in mind stu's free kneecapping will be availiable to anyone who thinks its funny to act like a tool after sying so lol

peester
05-07-07, 05:16 PM
Word is camping/overnight wise - only VBOA members can camp. Everyone else has to go out/off site overnight..
So anyone taking a long trip down be aware..
Rekon ill just go sunday now.

Mike
05-07-07, 05:24 PM
highly doubful ill be there tbh

Riggy
05-07-07, 05:26 PM
was goin but seeing as the weather is still crap im goin to work insted lol

Mike
05-07-07, 05:31 PM
was goin but seeing as the weather is still crap im goin to work insted lol

:thumb:

Stuart