PDA

View Full Version : need some advice!!

xsamiex
03-07-07, 05:42 PM
well i just bought my 1st nova and my 1st car for that matter! I love it lol although my girlfriends think im mad but have always loved novas! anyway i came across you guys and thought you might be able to help me, i want a bit of work doing but am not very trusting of the garages around me plus im a women and they seem to think we wil believe anything! I want a flush tailgate sorted i can buy one but how much would it cost roughly to get one put on and sprayed? i also want my arches flared? And a new dash, iv seen a digi dash i like but im not sure on what will fit in a nova if you get me! any advice would be lovely and hope i posted this in the right place thank you, and how could i puut pics up? xx

NovaLad
03-07-07, 05:47 PM
Welcome to PNG.

You just sign in...Upload...Then take the [IMG] code and copy and paste it into here.

EDIT: And you also need to have atleast 15 posts to do it.

Mike
03-07-07, 05:49 PM
Firstly, welcome to PNG, and sounds like you have some good plans for the little Nova.

Re flushed boot, if you can pick up a properly done second hand item (always some on ebay, and here) then its just getting it sprayed and fitted, so around ?80 MAX if prep is needed. As for fitting, there quite simple, altho ive never fitted one so cant talk you through it.

Digi dash's are an easy fit, just need a bit of wiring but there is wiring guide knocking about round here somewhere?? And the dash board is straight swap, old for new. Or phase1 for phase2.

JSeymour
03-07-07, 05:54 PM
where are you from? im sure there be someone local to you thatl lend a hand

like novakid13 said put some pics up and go from there.

most novas dont look all that great to bo honest, lower it and some smart wheels and atl start to look a lot better.

smooth boots are pretty exspensive to do(if its welded, smoothed and sprayed at a bodyshop) ?150+

and flared arces! whats that about Lol.

welcome to the site btw.,

JSeymour
03-07-07, 05:55 PM
wow it took me ages to write that lol

NovaLad
03-07-07, 06:02 PM
like novakid13 said put some pics up and go from there.

most novas dont look all that great to bo honest, lower it and some smart wheels and atl start to look a lot better.

Yeah like BJ semen said. Untill the car is lowered with some nice alloys it will look kinda crap anyway.

Good luck

Jack
03-07-07, 06:28 PM
Welcome to PNG. We need pics lol

Yeah like BJ semen said.
OH! HA! HAH! YOU MADE TEH FUNNAY!

Alex.
03-07-07, 06:31 PM
Yeah like BJ semen said. Untill the car is lowered with some nice alloys it will look kinda crap anyway.

Good luck

Still here I see :roll:

Welcome by the way!:D
Feel free to abuse novakid13

Mike
03-07-07, 06:31 PM
OH! HA! HAH! YOU MADE TEH FUNNAY!

FPMSL!! lol

draper
03-07-07, 07:21 PM
welcome, i have a smooth booy here doing nothing, does need some prep work to finish it off but only sanding back the original paint, is a proper plate and has been done for over 3 years !! you can have it FOC if you come and fetch it - its taking up room under my bed lol

dave.gsi
03-07-07, 08:42 PM
first of all, if your female, the forum rules state that you must post a picture of yourself. that way we can determine if your fit, fit but you know it, or fat and ugly. this will inevitably effect how much help you recieve with your problems

welcome to png :D

xsamiex
03-07-07, 10:38 PM
haha thanks for advice cant get pics up at the moment but nova is a white sr its lowered waiting for some 17'' to go on very soon, has a novadose bodykit on but think that might be gettin changed, i know a few people that could help but i am her gullable and would just accept what they say! thank you. x im sure il be needing loads of advice! getting carried away at the moment im sure il just go mad and end up spending stupid amounts of money x

Mike
03-07-07, 10:40 PM
17s? Wouldnt if i were you, more work hacking out the arches then its worth, and will more then likley handle pants :)

Mike
03-07-07, 10:40 PM
first of all, if your female, the forum rules state that you must post a picture of yourself. that way we can determine if your fit, fit but you know it, or fat and ugly. this will inevitably effect how much help you recieve with your problems

welcome to png :D

:thumb:

gazz
03-07-07, 10:41 PM
i thought owning a nova ment spending loads of money...lol

oh welcome..:thumb:

xsamiex
03-07-07, 10:44 PM
ph whats al that about i cnt post urls or pics?? now thats just silliness if u wanna see me or the nova add me on msn lol thanks x

draper
03-07-07, 10:45 PM
ph whats al that about i cnt post urls or pics?? now thats just silliness if u wanna see me or the nova add me on msn lol thanks x

addy :D

xsamiex
03-07-07, 10:45 PM
yer arches are gettin done for me yeah is more hassle 15''s look ok im just gonna experiment!...hang on i cant text type either can i? sorry ..

Mike
03-07-07, 10:46 PM
need to have at least 15 posts until you can post URL's

EDIT: I notice how Draper suddenly appears on MSN lol

xsamiex
03-07-07, 10:47 PM
ahhhh legz_wide_open@hotmail.co.uk they are underscores between words lol

draper
03-07-07, 10:51 PM
^^ oh, dunno who ive just added then lol

Mike
03-07-07, 10:51 PM