PDA

View Full Version : how do you eat yours

kevster
01-07-07, 07:12 PM
how many of you eat with your mouth open !!!!! because it really gets on my tits , trying to get my girlfriends little girl not to do it lol
what a mission !!!:cry:

Mike
01-07-07, 07:13 PM
i dont, i think its fecking minging :S

big gra
01-07-07, 07:14 PM
makes me feel sick when i see other people doing it!!

gazz
01-07-07, 07:15 PM
i think its disgusting too..
also what get me up is when your in work van driving along and you mate opens crisps and starts munching in your ear...arrrrgggg:mad:

Mike
01-07-07, 07:16 PM
also what get me up is when your in work van driving along and you mate opens crisps and starts munching in your ear...arrrrgggg:mad:

yeah! hahaa that happens a lot to me at work lol

the great wog
01-07-07, 07:21 PM
u boys show try workin with nigerians that dont eat there food the slurp it and it looks like slim!!! U just wana stand up and hit them over the head with ur spoon!!!:):)

Mike
01-07-07, 07:25 PM
spoon? More like extanable roller poles ;) do some damage lol

Andy
01-07-07, 07:28 PM
And theres those who make that noise when their mouth is open that sounds like ya slippin a soaking wet bird a few digitslol lol

kevster
01-07-07, 07:43 PM
spoon? More like extanable roller poles ;) do some damage lol

lol yeah more than once too !!! lol

Mike
01-07-07, 07:43 PM
lol yeah more than once too !!! lol

Agreed! Several times lol

kevster
01-07-07, 07:44 PM

have it every day dude dose my head in !!!

Matt2107
02-07-07, 01:09 PM
Its just bad manners... I blame the parents.

Kinky Monza
02-07-07, 01:12 PM
My lil girl is 2, and she probably has more manners than some adults!

draper
02-07-07, 01:20 PM
my dad tends to talk to me while hes eating its disgusting !!

Alex.
02-07-07, 02:58 PM
Don't even get me started on table manners. That's always a must with future partners. If they talk with their mouths full, chew with their mouths open, don't know how to use their cutlery properly....URGH! :mad:
If there's somebody in a resturant who does not have the capability to chew with their mouths shut i'll pick it up in an instant and just give them evils until they stop eating. It really fecks me off. URGH!lol

JSeymour
02-07-07, 03:43 PM
i eat like a pig(that can talk Lol)

eating food like youve havnt had a propper meal in a life time is the best way.

im not self conscious though and it actualy annoys me when people who im eating with try to hard to not get anything on there lips, dont talk and have tiny bits at a time.

hughesthelegend
02-07-07, 04:15 PM
yeah i hate it people who act

hughesthelegend
02-07-07, 04:18 PM
(accidentely pressed enter)lol anyways i hate it when people act like they aint even eating when you can blatantely see that they are well hungry and if you werent ther ohhhh if only you werent there!!!lol. but, people who scoff down and make those annoying noises should be forced to wear headphones playing constant music of people chewing and then in their self conscience when they are eating they will think **** hope i aint making no noise- or something like that!

Jack
02-07-07, 05:13 PM
I hate people that eat with their mouths open, one of my mates does it. Argh! And people who champ, and make lots of noise.... gaaaahhhh

Don't even get me started on table manners. That's always a must with future partners.
YOUR worst habit is talking whilst eating, but covering your mouth. Yes, I don't get to see the contents of your jaws, but I can't hear a damn thing you're saying because your hand is in the way...

Mike
02-07-07, 05:14 PM
I am a ninja, I stare at mine till it eats itself.

Alex.
02-07-07, 05:18 PM
YOUR worst habit is talking whilst eating, but covering your mouth. Yes, I don't get to see the contents of your jaws, but I can't hear a damn thing you're saying because your hand is in the way...

I only do that if I need to say something. I don't do it just to make general conversation. Why do people always ask you questions just as you put a mouthful of food into your mouth?!

kevster
02-07-07, 06:01 PM
was at work to day talking about , and a bloke i work with butted in to the convo . when he was bloody eatting i just cant get away from it , home with the little one and at work .
so came up with a plan so rang motorquip and got some duck tape on the way lol lol

hughesthelegend
02-07-07, 06:39 PM
haha lol they will chew through the duck tape! they can chew through anything even............................duck tape!